Re: Terrain Paint Issue

by manzana0807

Original Post

Re: Terrain Paint Disappearing

★ Novice

I have been having the terrain paint disappearing issue since right before Get to Work released.  It happens at least once with every lot I'm building.  In my case, ALL of the terrain paint will disappear.

I'd really like this to be fixed!  Does anyone have a suggestion?

Message 11 of 20 (1,894 Views)

★ Guide

I'm having this issue as well, only in Granite Falls though. I saved and exited the game, when I returned to the house I had been building the terrain paint was gone. I redid some of it quickly and saved the lot to my library to place it in Willow Creek. The redone terrain paint showed up fine. The problem seems to be when reloading Granite Falls, that's when terrain paint disappears for me.

Message 12 of 20 (1,870 Views)

Hero

Is this still happening after Dec Patch ?

@SunnyKeg @gokugokugokugok @NevisDreams @MandysAMess @BryonyRae

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 20 (1,857 Views)

★ Guide

This issue has been resolved for me. I tested all Granite Falls lots and the terrain paint sticks now, it doesn't go missing after placing a lot from the gallery or after re-entering the lot. Standard smile

Message 14 of 20 (13,070 Views)

Hero

Great thanks for the feedback

Marking as fixed for now. 

Feel free to come back if anyone still has it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 20 (1,846 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well, it turned it to be a Mod I had that caused my terrain to disappear. FYI if you are using LUUMIA No Blu mods, it will cause the terrain to disappear.

Message 16 of 20 (1,539 Views)

★★ Pro

@SimGemini I use version 1 of No Blu and have since it was released and I'm not experiencing terrain paint disappearing. Are you using the newest version of No Blu? If you tested with just that installed, then you might want to send LUUMIA a message and let him know.

Message 17 of 20 (1,526 Views)

★★★ Novice

The download was from June 2018. Looks like it hasn’t been updated since. I commented on his download page. 

Message 18 of 20 (1,519 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@manzana0807 I just redownloaded and installed them. It looks like the first time I downloaded them today, I had two versions of No Blu installed at the same time. I had the darker one installed too. The terrain paint seems to be working fine again.

Message 19 of 20 (1,514 Views)

★★ Pro

Ah, sounds like a mod conflict then! I've had some really strange things happen when I've messed up and forgotten to remove an older version of a mod when installing the newer version. I'm glad you got it sorted though.

Message 20 of 20 (1,499 Views)