[FIXED] Tense despite Active trait and feeling Energized

by ViciousMegZ

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Tense despite Active trait and feeling Energized

★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict Thanks!! I actually had that one happen too!! I'll just add my comments there too

Message 11 of 37 (1,207 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue too, but it happens to my Sims who don't even have the active trait. Same thing with the creative trait; I have Sims that don't have the creative trait, but yet they still get negative moodlets that correspond with the creative trait. I've checked all my mods to make sure they're updated, so I'm not sure what's causing it...

Message 12 of 37 (1,186 Views)

Hero
@Kinneybear Please use this thread of your Sims don't have the active trait: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-quot-Not-Enough-Exercise-quot-for-Sims-without/td-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 37 (1,169 Views)

★ Guide

I’m having this issue too! Everytime my active sims start to work out, wether it be jogging or using workout equipment they get a tense moodlet (not enough exercise). This happens in all my saves, I even started a new save and it’s still happening. 

Message 14 of 37 (1,141 Views)

Re: 'Not enough exercise' moodlet triggers with activity, solved by laziness

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue, I have all packs, no mods, fully updated, it started immediately after I installed University, which was around mid December, after the patches had been released and installed.  This has happened to the 3 sims I have sent to Uni who got the scholarship and was forced onto the soccer team, none of which have active trait. Has anyone noticed it happen to those who join the team on their own?

Message 15 of 37 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have played several households with Sims that have the Active trait and have noticed the same thing - while exercising or right after exercising the Not Enough Exercise moodlet appears. I only noticed this after installing Tiny Living but it could have been going on since DU, I couldn't say for sure. Funnily enough, I haven't experienced the issue with any non-Active Sims like many other players have mentioned.

Message 16 of 37 (1,083 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem like other users too.. Tried on two different computer, with different specs, I've modded both version of The Sims on each computer but I repaired the game, removed the mods and ccs, and even with a clean game, whenever I initiate any type of workout my sims with (active) trait will instantly have a tense moodlet saying "not enough exercise".. Sometime for a few minute duration, most it'll be 6 hours (sims time). All of my active sims are like that, the moodlet won't go away even after hours of exercise. It's persistence if any exercise are done. 

Message 17 of 37 (1,050 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@terrynuriman wrote:

I'm having the same problem like other users too.. Tried on two different computer, with different specs, I've modded both version of The Sims on each computer but I repaired the game, removed the mods and ccs, and even with a clean game, whenever I initiate any type of workout my sims with (active) trait will instantly have a tense moodlet saying "not enough exercise".. Sometime for a few minute duration, most it'll be 6 hours (sims time). All of my active sims are like that, the moodlet won't go away even after hours of exercise. It's persistence if any exercise are done. 

I don't recall this bug happening to my active sims until after the latest 1.22 patch (I'm on PS4). Obviously since I'm on the ps4, I have no CC installed. I'm getting the same bug whenever I do any excercise with my active sims. The soccer ball also seems to 'still' give tense moodlets to any sims who uses it .. (active or not). 

Message 18 of 37 (1,017 Views)

Active sims get the not enough exercise moodlet when working out

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? V1.23
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansions, Game and Stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Having a sim with the active trait and starting to workout
What happens when the bug occurs? I send the sim to workout in any machine, the moodlet “not enough exercise” apears.
What do you expect to see? The moodlet should not apear when the sim is working out
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Help

Message 19 of 37 (991 Views)

Re: Active sims get the not enough exercise moodlet when working out

Hero
@MLP-001 Merged your post with existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 37 (952 Views)