Sims w/ Active Trait Receive Tense Moodlet from Exercise

by Figblat

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Tense despite Active trait and feeling Energized

★★★★★ Guide

Yes, I have noticed as well that my active sims gets tense as soon as they start working out.

Message 21 of 37 (952 Views)

Hero
@mh4515 Any workout or soccer specifically ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 37 (939 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@crinrict any workout.
Message 23 of 37 (926 Views)

Hero
@mh4515 Ok. THank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 37 (922 Views)

Active Sims always tense when doing activity/exercise

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone, 

For the last couple of weeks every time I make one of my Sims that has the Active trait do exercise they immediately get the Tense moodlet saying Not Enough Activity. Quite frustrating as it only appears when they are doing activity! Has anyone else had this issue? 

Message 25 of 37 (856 Views)

Re: Active Sims always tense when doing activity/exercise

Hero
@Siena14 This is a known bug.

I merged your post with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 37 (845 Views)

Active Sims Now Become Tense Doing Exercise

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim with the Active trait work out or wait for them to autonomously do so - idle behaviors like push-ups and stretching work too.
What happens when the bug occurs? Exercising causes the Sim to get a tense moodlet saying the Sim does not get enough exercise.
What do you expect to see? I expect such a moodlet to only appear when an active Sim does not exercise enough (after a few days or so) - as it used to be the case.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I believe it happened after the Discover University expansion pack or a patch afterwards. I first noticed that it happened when my Sim kicked soccer ball.

Well, as a result of this bug, my Don Lothario is no longer an active Sim as that would leave him feeling tense 24/7.

Message 27 of 37 (816 Views)

Re: Active Sims Now Become Tense Doing Exercise

Hero
@Nindigo79 Merged with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 37 (786 Views)

Sims w/ Active Trait Receive Tense Moodlet from Exercise

★★★ Apprentice

Platform:PC
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, Get Together, Get to Work, City Living, Get Famous, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Realm of Magic, Laundry Day, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Romantic Garden, Cool Kitchen, Movie Hangout, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party, Holiday Celebration, Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have any player sim with the Active trait, have them perform any exercise.
What happens when the bug occurs? They get a "not enough exercise" tense moodlet from exercising.
What do you expect to see? Active sims should enjoy exercising, not get tense from it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This has been happening for a while. I can't pinpoint the exact time it started, but it seemed to be about the same time that Discover University came out.

Message 29 of 37 (766 Views)

Active sims get tense moodlet from lack of exercise when starting workout

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Mac
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.69.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions- all Game packs- all Stuff packs- tiny living, my first pet, laundry day, toddler, fitness, vintage glamour, movie hangout, spooky, cool kitchen, perfect patio, luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have an active sim start working out (for me, it occurred while using the fitness stuff pack workout machine)
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims with active trait only getting tense from lack of exercise moodlet once they start working out, even if it's not the first time that gameday.
What do you expect to see? The moodlet should occur when the sim hasn't exercised for a while.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Ever since the April 14th patch, my active sims only seem to get the tense moodlet from needing more exercise when they start working out. If the workout equipment is inside and there is a tv nearby, they will also autonomously stop their workout to go watch TV (often while they still have the tense moodlet)!

Message 30 of 37 (689 Views)