[FIXED] Teens can't get their grades up at school.

by blackbeachess

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] Teens can't get their grades up at school.

★★★★★ Novice

I'm actually having this problem. I've got 1 child and 3 teens that do their homework everyday, have gotten all the skill requirements and even do extra credit every day but they always come home with B grades for some reason. It seemed to work before, obviously, as I didn't age those teens up until they had A's as children first, but now for some reason they just aren't progressing. It's gone on a few weeks in game and I'm not sure how to fix this. Please help. Also, when there is a birthday, the Celebate! Action icon gets stuck. They don't do it and won't do anything but stand there while time passes and their needs continue to go down. I usually have to exit the game and go back in to fix that but the school part doesn't seem to fix no matter how many times I restart.

Message 11 of 13 (745 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been having this issue after the latest High School pack and I don't know what to do.

Message 12 of 13 (305 Views)

Hero
@Jordynrobin1385 This thread is very old and doesn't use the template.

There's is this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-HSY-Sim-is-stuck-on-C-student-despite-acing-all-exa... if they don't get promoted while you go to school with them

If your issue is different, please create your own thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 13 (260 Views)