Sim is no longer getting promoted

by Niakira

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Teens can't get their grades up at school.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This started happening after the 3/26 patch.

I've had several teens go to school with the highest performance for many days and they just don't get their grades up. Not from C to B and not from B to A either. Focused mood doesn't help. With children there's no problem. I've removed all mods and CC but the problem is still there. Must be a glitch?

Message 1 of 13 (17,209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Teens can't get their grades up at school.

Hero

Could you guys check if this is fixed with todays patch

@blackbeachess 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 13 (18,352 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I clicked "me too".

I've been playing the game for a week and am having the same issue. My teens (CAS and added to household) are always doing their homework, and going to school focused, but when they return home the notification says they need to work a little harder. I honestly don't know what else I could be doing.

Message 2 of 13 (17,159 Views)

Hero

Seen many reports on this.

What mood where they in when they came back ? Is there a pattern ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 13 (17,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
No pattern as far as I can tell. They are usually happy but sometimes bored or embarrased when they come back home and they have the school bus moodlet as usual. I haven't noticed anything unsual happening besides the problem I explained. :/

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem..
Message 4 of 13 (17,152 Views)

Sim is no longer getting promoted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It has happend two times now, on different characters. First in the police career and then as a teenager at school. Done daily tasks every day/homework and skill requirements. When I go to work/school, it shows the green symbol (that I am going to get promoted when I get home). But when I get home, I never get promoted. I don't get better than a "C" grade at school, and is under "level" 10 in the police career.

Help me! So sad to work so hard and don't get promoted or a better grade.

Message 5 of 13 (17,135 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had 3 teens so far that were teens at the time of the March patch and could not get their grade to A. They all did their homework, extra credit, went to school focused, had completed other requirements for an A. Their progress meter could not have been higher, and yet they could not get an A to save their lives.

I've got a child right now whose mother needs a high-schooler to get an A in order to fulfill her aspiration. I'm really hoping this child will be okay since she was born after the patch. Will check back in when she gets to high school.

Message 6 of 13 (17,144 Views)

Hero

Could you guys check if this is fixed with todays patch

@blackbeachess 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 13 (18,353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Seems like the patch fixed it. :-)
Message 8 of 13 (17,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've had the same problem until I notice that -when the homework book is "In the world" you have the option "extra credit"( after you do the homework). Annd THAT is the extra work the teens need to do to improve their grades. Best wishes Wink
Message 9 of 13 (16,779 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I was getting this problem today, but the extra credit tip worked. Thanks! Party hat

Message 10 of 13 (15,797 Views)