by NoahLGP

Original Post

[FIXED] Teen Neighborhood lot trait not working

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set Teen Neighborhood and visit the lot
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing happens
What do you expect to see? See teens visiting the neighborhood
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi,

From the beginning this lot trait never worked, I set Teen Neighborhood to Residential and Community lots from Forgotten Hollow but only adults and children visit the neighborhood.

afq4aah9v1v2.jpg

Message 1 of 11 (4,225 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Teen Neighborhood lot trait not working

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (4,133 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @NoahLGP 

Would you be willing to send your save files?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot!.

Thank you very much!         

Message 3 of 11 (4,089 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey ! Same thing here, although it seem to be for any community lot that has the teen trait. They just do not attract teens, ever. 

Message 4 of 11 (4,005 Views)

★★ Guide
I give up, this feature never worked in 2 years.

Message 5 of 11 (3,946 Views)

Champion
I have this trait set on the park in Oasis Springs and loads of teens walk by there. Not sure if it is the trait doing it or if parks just normally have that many teens walking by.

Not sure if general population is a factor, having lots of teens available and time of day/day of the week, e.g. not during school hours.
Message 6 of 11 (3,923 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@simvasion

I see the usual children and adult sims, I don't think the school hours doesn't matter.

By default, the park is already a teen place.

In my case, I tried Bars, Nightclub and Gym.

Message 7 of 11 (3,875 Views)

Champion
In my game the teens don’t visit bars or nightclubs, but I’ve seen a few at the gym when they have fitness skill. It was quite rare though because I have a ton of adults and they show up statistically more.

The Teen neighbourhood trait though, as I understand it increases the appearance of teen walkbys in the neighbourhood around the lot. I don’t know if it makes then actually go inside the venue and use it?

I currently have it on residential houses where I have teens to increase the chance they can meet new friends.
Message 8 of 11 (3,859 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Is anyone still experiencing this issue? I moved into Widowshild Townhome on a new game, set one of the Lot Traits to Teen Neighborhood, and within 30 Sim-minutes I saw Morgan Fyres and Luna Villareal (both teens) walk by. If you're still seeing this could you share any additional info? Thanks much!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 9 of 11 (966 Views)

★ Novice

I am experiencing this issue. I only have the Realm of magic, seasons and city living packs and I don't get any teens in the lots with the trait. 

Message 10 of 11 (537 Views)