Re: [OPEN] [TLSP] [S] No Countdown on TV/Stereo combinations

by gooochyeee

Original Post

Re: New Year

Hero
@MadameNordica Is this on every TV ? I think this still wasn't fixed for the tiny living TVs

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 57 (915 Views)

Hero
@MadameNordica Have you tested every TV ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 57 (888 Views)

Hero
@MadameNordica Merging your post with the one for the tiny living TV.

Let me know if it's any tv for you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 53 of 57 (857 Views)

★★ Pro

Would like to see this fixed already, seeing how I'm guessing this is a relatively small bug to fix. About to have New Year's in the game and I guess I'll have to buy another TV just for that day. :/

Message 54 of 57 (763 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello Everyone!

Is anyone still encountering this issue? If yes, we would like to know what TVs you are seeing this issue happening.

Thanks!

Message 55 of 57 (583 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@TheSimsDirect Hi, The Following assets are missing it form tiny living stuff pack "Media Marathoner and the Media Marathoner All-on-the-Wall." Its the TV/Stereo/Book combos. Your work is much apricated
Message 56 of 57 (544 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@crinrict This seems to have been fixed in 1.94, wasnt in the notes though.  I have attached a image of it working

Message 57 of 57 (1,875 Views)