Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [TLSP] Murphy Bed with Loveseat no have Relax interaction

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Realm of Magic, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Vintage Glamour, Laundry Day, Moschino, Tiny Living, Nifty Knitting, Paranormal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When clicking on the murphy bed with loveseat, the option Relax is not available.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Relax interaction can't be performed on this object.
What do you expect to see? The Relax interaction available for the murphy bed with loveseat.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This issue came with the 1.72.28.1030 patch.

I made a comparison using the murphy bed without loveseat and the one with loveseat, which doesn't have the interaction.

Both open:

Both closed (but Relax can only be executed when it's open)

Tested without any mod in game.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (2,635 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [TLSP] Murphy Bed with Loveseat doesn't have the Relax interaction

Hero

We have added the Relax interaction for Loveseats that are part of Murphy Beds. So Relax… but can you? On a Murphy Bed? <winky face Wink>

Fixed in Patch 1.75.125/ 1.42

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,546 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Yes I have this issue too! I play in English and I only have Seasons, Island Living, Laundry day and I just bought Tiny Living. I placed the house that it came with, and in that, the murphy bed with loveseat is next to the wall on one side, so without the relax option, there is no way that 2 sims can sleep in it at once. (On other beds, they DO scoot sometimes – kinda randomly though, but they can sleep together then.)

Message 2 of 3 (2,366 Views)

Hero

We have added the Relax interaction for Loveseats that are part of Murphy Beds. So Relax… but can you? On a Murphy Bed? <winky face Wink>

Fixed in Patch 1.75.125/ 1.42

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (1,547 Views)