Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [TLSP] Hair Swatches Are Out of Order

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? PC: 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All up to and including Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS and look at the hair swatches for Tiny Living, two of them have the hair colours out of order
What happens when the bug occurs? Two of the Tiny Living hair swatches show as out of order in CAS
What do you expect to see? I expect the hair colours to be in the same order as other hairs in the game. I do want to comment that when you do select the hair colours they do apply properly even though they are out of order. Standard smile
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Here's a screenshot to see what I mean, it's only the top two that also show up as red hair which is different than other hair styles in CAS. As I commented above, when you select the hair colour it does apply properly.

Note while I said that mods/cc were removed, I've never used custom content and I have not had mods in my game for months, I've also done at least one factory reset of my game since they were in my game, I regularly delete my localthumbcache file and I repaired my game after today's game update. 

Best regards,
Jennifer

Message 1 of 6 (1,418 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [TLSP] Hair Swatches Are Out of Order

Hero

Fixed an issue in which Hair Styles from this pack appeared with their color swatches out of order in Create a Sim.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (876 Views)

All Replies

Re: Tiny Living Hair Swatches Are Out of Order

Hero
@MapleSimmer Can't believe this doesn't have a thread yet .. seems to be the case though. Can't find one

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,374 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [TLSP] Hair Swatches Are Out of Order

Hero (Retired)

This is how it looks on PS4 also.

Message 3 of 6 (1,341 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [TLSP] Hair Swatches Are Out of Order

★★ Novice

word thats annoying af

Message 4 of 6 (1,291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

They even showed this during the livestream. Did no one at QA notice this?

Message 5 of 6 (1,122 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue in which Hair Styles from this pack appeared with their color swatches out of order in Create a Sim.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (877 Views)