[FIXED] Style Influencer Career Work From Home Task Isn't Working

by SweetieWright_84

Original Post

Re: check-in

Hero

Hi @SparklyB

seems there's quite a few issues with the work from home.

I haven't played the career but there's some tips in this thread.

I've merged yours into it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 53 (10,522 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Style Influencer Career Work From Home Task Isn't Working

★★★ Newbie

This is exactly my issue too! I know if you do the social media career you can get that option unlocked but through the style influencer I can't get the "check in at..." option 

Message 32 of 53 (10,522 Views)

Re: check-in

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for that.

Good to see it's not just me, and there are some good tips in this thread. 

The first time this happened I noticed that my MCCC was not up to date. I got the new update and when I went back into my game the work from home tasks were recognised as being completed. 

This time there had been another MCCC update that I'd missed, but when I updated it, it didn't seem to make any difference. I did a full reinstall of MCCC, but it didn't help this time. Even with mods turned off it doesn't seem to have helped. 

I'm going to try again, and I might just have to take the hit and send my Sim to work to get the promotion. 

Message 33 of 53 (10,494 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Style Influencer Career Work From Home Task Isn't Working

★ Novice

I was having the same issue as you. I ended up interviewing a sim that was a Gym trainer and got credit for the task. Hope this helps!

Message 34 of 53 (10,385 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I also have this issue in my game, the 'sketch for 2 hours' task doesn't complete no matter how many times I try. Disappointed

Message 35 of 53 (10,269 Views)

Hero
There's a mod for this issue now

Google: “Sketch for 2 Hours” FIX SCARLET'S MODS

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 53 (10,267 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It looks like the check in at park or museum, check in at museum is not available at phone. It is basicly the same as carrers from City Living, only it is missing on the phone when working at home as Stylist.
Paint for 2 hosurs is not getting completed. 

Message 37 of 53 (10,106 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So from what I've noticed when I played the Stylist career, checking in at a place isn't even slightly the same as what it is in the social media career,despite the tasks having the same name. What it wants you to do is talk to the other patrons of the establishment (ie talking to other people at the museum) about fashion and style until it marks off the task, no phone required. It confused me for a while; I figured it out completely by accident. That might help a lot of you with the checking in at a museum/park/etc task, at least. 

Message 38 of 53 (10,084 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Work From Home Tasks

★★★ Newbie

Hey whats the link to that thread as ik having the same issue 

Message 39 of 53 (9,983 Views)

Re: Issues with Work From Home Tasks

Hero

@grxce31 wrote:

Hey whats the link to that thread as ik having the same issue 

It's this thread you posted in :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 53 (9,979 Views)