Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Stopping to exercise

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just playing the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? my sim stops completely what they were doing/if i’ve asked them to do something like eat or sleep they get up/wake up to exercise.
What do you expect to see? my sim stops completely what they were doing/if i’ve asked them to do something like eat or sleep they get up/wake up to exercise.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the patch/update came on the 3/6/20 and it was just before the release of Eco.

stopping to exercise.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 61 (7,297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: stopping to exercise

Hero

I will mark this as fixed as I believe all NAP problems are solved now and only occur when the NAP is actually active.

Please create a new thread if you still have issues with this

Remember that active and energized Sims will auto exercise if idle, that is not a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 61 of 61 (4,447 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@clarissee01 What's your current NAP ?

EDIT

Putting some related threads here

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 61 (7,231 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:
@clarissee01What's your current NAP ?

hi it’s Green Initiatives in Port Promise.

Message 3 of 61 (7,224 Views)

Hero
@clarissee01 Does any of the other hoods have the sports one active ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 61 (7,214 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:
@clarissee01Does any of the other hoods have the sports one active ?

Grims Guarry does and Conifer Station does not. however my sim lives in Port Promise.

Message 5 of 61 (7,192 Views)

Hero
@clarissee01 There's a bug where NAPs from other hoods can affect your own: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-NAPs-from-all-neighbourhoods-are-applied-to/td...

I'm guessing that's what's happening in your game

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 61 (7,201 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i see, hope they fix it soon. but thank you very much for your help! 

Message 7 of 61 (7,191 Views)

Hero
@clarissee01 I split this into it's own thread again.

Still believe the NAPs have lots to do with it but there seem other factors.

If they either have the active trait or an energized mood, they do sports

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 61 (6,930 Views)

Sims keep dropping out of tasks to do push-ups / sit-ups / stretch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All that have been released so far.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game normally (maybe you need to have had the fitness neighbourhood action plan in place and repealed it). NOTE: I've just tested this with a new family and they don't have the same issue. So, it looks like a problem with existing saves/families.
What happens when the bug occurs? Very frequently, my sims will break off from what they are doing to stretch, do push-ups or do sit-ups. They don't have to be in an energetic mood to do this. For example, my sim's needs are in the green and they're painting. Rather than finish the painting, they'll break off to exercise on the spot. The same thing happens when they shower, eat and play chess. It happens with other activities too, but these are the ones that I've found particularly annoying.
What do you expect to see? I expect my sim to complete the task I've assigned them. I've tested it with autonomy off and they still break off to exercise. I've also uninstalled mods, but the behaviour is the same.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I had no issues when I installed Eco-Living and its first patch, but the problems started after the second patch.

The game is unplayable in this state. I'm not sure if this is because I'm playing a family that existed before the second eco-living patch, but I don't really want to restart as it's a legacy challenge.

Message 9 of 61 (6,852 Views)

Can't complete tasks on sim's computer

★★★★★ Apprentice

Platform:PC
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I don't have: Pets, get togehter, Strangeville, Vampire, Moschino, First pet, Laundry, fitness, Bowling, vintage, backyard, romantic, Movie, spooky, luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Whenever I try to enter a tournament or practice writing, or do term papers or anything long term on the computer, no matter what computer. My sim will stop whatever he is working on and do Push-Ups.I have tried with autonomy on and off. I also cant do "play games with team mate" for team activity in e-sports for this reason.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim will do push ups no matter what. Will stop whatever he is doing. almost always on the computer
What do you expect to see? To complete tasks on the computer.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't have any that would help. Please help

Message 10 of 61 (6,787 Views)