Re: My Stereo is still showing music symbols while off.

by crinrict

Original Post

★ Guide

This Bug still happens sometimes. The Animation will continue even though the Stereo is off.

Message 51 of 57 (671 Views)

Hero

Have you tried turning it on and back off again to see if it goes away then ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 57 (665 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This bug has returned for me after the last patch. When children are in their loud phase and listen to music with the orange circles, the animation will mostly continue after turning the radio off.

Message 53 of 57 (624 Views)

Hero

Is it just happening in that specific case of always ?

All stereos ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 57 (617 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I'm not quite sure but it seems to happen when the PARENTS turn the stereo of, not when the child does it. I will test further.

Message 55 of 57 (615 Views)

★ Guide

That's what happens in my game too. If someone else turns off the stereo, the loud music animation remains there. It only disappears when it is the teen who turned on the loud music turns it off.

Message 56 of 57 (504 Views)

Hero
Hi

Could you please create a new thread for this ? This one is fixed a while a go and seems to still happen under special circumstances. So would be good to have a fresh report with the current conditions.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 57 of 57 (494 Views)