Re: [OPEN] Spliced plants don't show plant name they're coming from

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [TO TEST] Spliced plants don't show plant name they're coming from

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

While true the spliced plants contents don't appear while hovering over the plant with the mouse, I found this afternoon that clicking on the plant will give the information.  Hover over "harvest harvestables" or "sell harvestables" to get the info.  Pic attached to illustrate.  Not quite as convenient but at least the info is available and I'll get used to the new way, lol.

Do note in my pic that even though the spliced plant can be harvested, it looks empty visually.  I'm not sure whether or not that's a bug, or just due to it being early spring.   

Message 11 of 17 (968 Views)

★ Apprentice

So, if you splice a fall plant with a summer plant and it's not sheltered, will only the certain plant grow according to it's season?

Message 12 of 17 (945 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I just want to add that mine are under cover but I do wonder if they produce depending on the season. Maybe the bug is that mine aren't producing everything even though they're in the greenhouse and should be?
Message 13 of 17 (921 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the exact same issue. Grafted some Snapdragons onto Strawberries, but it will only say "spliced plant" and not even create dragonfruits. Same with every other spliced plant.
Message 14 of 17 (903 Views)

Hero

Trying to keep the two issues with spliced plants seperate atm.

Please use this thread for the missing name and this one for the missing new harvestable: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-S-Splicing-doesn-t-produce-new-harvestable/td-p/688277...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 17 (893 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same problem.

Message 16 of 17 (837 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

• Spliced plants now have a proper description so you know what comprises their genetic makeup.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.83

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (2,952 Views)