[FIXED] Some lots shown incorrectly in world view

by AlHollandiyah

Original Post

Re: [PARTIAL FIX] Some lots shown incorrectly in world view

★★★ Novice

Thanks, unfortunately it doesnt fix the lot. Can this issue please be passed onto the Sims team? 

Message 81 of 85 (918 Views)

Re: [PARTIAL FIX] Some lots shown incorrectly in world view

Hero
@Mindify They are aware

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 82 of 85 (903 Views)

magnolia blossom world view error

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? get to work, get together, city living, cats & dogs, seasons, island living, discover university, snowy escape, spa day, parenthood, dream hood decorator, cool kitchen, movie hangout, kids room, nifty knitting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? do any kind of editing on magnolia blossom
What happens when the bug occurs? fences, trees or objects are shown off the lot in world view but not in build/buy mode
What do you expect to see? the lot being shown correctly in world view
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

any type of editing done to magnolia blossom will cause any item towards the left look like it was placed off the lot. it doesn't matter if u edit the original lot it will still show incorrectly in world view. even if you download another magnolia blossom from the gallery it will still show incorrectly in world view.

i have attached 3 images to show the issue. in these photos i have removed all of my mods and started a new game.

1 - the original unedited magnolia blossom

2 - i added a fence

3 - how it looks in world view

i thought the issue would be fixed especially with sims sessions but i was mistaken

Message 83 of 85 (852 Views)

Re: magnolia blossom world view error

★★★★★ Novice

i wanted to add another image but 3 was the max. this is how it looks when you download another park from the gallery. 

Message 84 of 85 (847 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Some lots shown incorrectly in world view

Hero

World view Lots that had some off centered border have been adjusted.

Fixed in Patch 1.77.131/1.44

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread and post pictures of the lots still affected

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 85 of 85 (4,363 Views)