Re: [FIXED] Social events cancelled early

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero

Hi @kelseyokami

is your game updated to the latest version ? Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 58 (2,317 Views)

★★ Novice
Up to date and no mods.
Message 52 of 58 (2,310 Views)

Hero

Is it only the ones at night not working or also if you accept during the day ? Have you repaired your game and tried a new game for testing purposes ? 

This issue is supposed to be fixed and I haven't seen it in the form I have before (except birthday parties)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 58 (2,295 Views)

Champion (Retired)

After latest patch When ever my Sim is invited somewhere the inviter will immediately disappear and the event is cancelled.

Tested with and without mods.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 54 of 58 (2,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I had two events after the last patch with no issues. 

What time of the day were yours ?

Either of you willing to share your saves with QA ?

If so, please follow these instructions: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 55 of 58 (2,286 Views)

Champion (Retired)

1 in the evening and 2 in the afternoon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 56 of 58 (2,273 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also getting this bug non stop in my game. I am updated to the latest patch.

Message 57 of 58 (2,134 Views)

Hero

Hi @Spazmunki13

Could you please start a new thread as this doesn't have a bug template (and is supposed to be fixed)

1. State which events
  2. State which lots
  3. Any other info that' useful

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 58 of 58 (2,124 Views)