Re: [FIXED] Social events cancelled early

by jimbbq1

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Social events cancelled early

★★★ Guide

Crin, thanks for the response. In my game it happens mainly on community lots, or in the case of birthday party invites, on the inviting Sim's home lot. For text invites, the Sim will show up on the lot but then immediately turn around and vanish off the lot. When it's a birthday party invite, the Sim simply isn't home when I arrive, though there will usually be a caterer there and some other guests. Sometimes the birthday Sim shows up eventually, usually when the party is almost over. 

I will try to share my save file later. I'm not at my PC at the moment (responding from iPad) but when I get on it later I will try to send you the file. 

Message 41 of 58 (1,329 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am still having this problem! I have happened twice in game since City Living!

Message 42 of 58 (1,302 Views)

Hero

Which events is it happening with ? All of them ? 

You arrive at the venue and the host leaves ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 58 (1,288 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I didn't have this problem anymore (prob it was solved when I was not playing sims 4) and now I am having it after latest patches.

Message 44 of 58 (1,208 Views)

Hero

Which events ? Normal Sims or Vampires ? There's still an ongoing issue for Vampires.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 58 (1,196 Views)

★★★★ Pro

My Sim was just invited to a birthday party in an apartment. After a few minutes most guests and the caterer went to the open space outside, then the party ended without a birthday ...

Message 46 of 58 (1,183 Views)

Hero

Hi @alanmichael1

did you get any resets that made them leave ? Is this only happening in apartments ?

I need more info from everyone that still hast this issue

1. Which lots is this happening on ?
  2. Which kind of social event ?
  3. Normal Sims or Vampires ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 47 of 58 (1,171 Views)

★★★★ Pro
It happened in an apartment in San Myshuno. In the first minutes everything was normal and the caterer had already prepared the cake. Then everybody went away and the birthday timer disappeared. I aged the npc host up manually with the cake.
Message 48 of 58 (1,166 Views)

Hero

Did you notice any kind of reset ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 58 (1,158 Views)

★★ Novice
  1. Which lots is this happening on ? Restaurant venues, Bar venues, and Nightclub venues
  2. Which kind of social event ? Multiple.. One was a random call from a Sim's father saying '_____ wants to meet someplace/somewhere' with no apparent reason and they ended up at the local Willow Creek museum at a crazy hour of the morning; another was a celebration for promotion at a bar; or '______ wants to grab a bite to eat' text message I think.
  3. Normal Sims or Vampires ? Normies

The Sims are getting invited to lots then when arriving at the location, the inviting Sim leaves, disappearing immediately. I never noticed it stopping but it has been occurring for a long time for me. Now it seems to be happening a frustrating amount of times.

Message 50 of 58 (1,011 Views)