Re: [OPEN] Social events cancelled early

by beanpawsprout

Original Post

Re: Sims call to hang out, then disappear

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Still an issue as of June 2nd patch. Frown

Tested with a social gathering initiated after sending a Happy Text to a friend.

Message 21 of 58 (1,942 Views)

Re: Sims call to hang out, then disappear

Hero
Thanks for testing

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 58 (1,933 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm experiencing a similar problem to this. When my sim and their date arrive at the lot, the date immediately vanishes. Can't talk to them or anything because they disappear as soon as the lot loads

Message 23 of 58 (1,916 Views)

Hero

Yeah, that's an established issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 58 (1,914 Views)

★ Apprentice
My date doesn't vanish, the game considers the pair a "group". However, no date event takes place at all. I have no mods or CC and I've repaired my game twice. Every time my Sim gets called on a date to a restaurant (Dine Out installed), a date event never takes place.

Just to note: date events are recognized when they do not take places in restaurants.
Message 25 of 58 (1,906 Views)

Hero

Does the timer disappear immediately or never show up ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 58 (1,900 Views)

NPCs keep disappearing when traveling and once arriving at the destination..

★★ Novice

When my sim gets invited to go out and accepts it automatically loads up the destination where we're meeting but once its loaded and un-pauses itself my friend just disappears as does the 'event' timer in the top left corner that pops up for these hangouts. Not sure what could be causing this as I don't use cheats, mods, or CC.

Any ideas on a solution? 

Thanks!

Message 27 of 58 (1,888 Views)

Re: NPCs keep disappearing when traveling and once arriving at the destination..

Hero

Hi @allysonosylla

merged your post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 58 (1,873 Views)

★★ Novice
The timer and my NPC friend appear at first but then both immediately disappear and my sim is just on her own.
Message 29 of 58 (1,863 Views)

Hero

Yes

Some only see the Sim disappearing but I've had the timer disappear before as well.

Does this happen on every single event for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 58 (1,857 Views)