[FIXED] Social Interaction Missing During Events/ Error Code: 110:ed6f08c

by flirtysimlish

Original Post

Social Events not working right

★★ Novice

So everytime i plan a social event at someones house, it spawns us at the place but i cant interact with myself and the other sims that are part of the event. I can interact with objects. I have no mods, i reinstalled the game, i made new saves. Nothing is working. Please help

Message 21 of 53 (1,344 Views)

Re: Social Events not working right

[ Edited ]
Hero

@TrixiePoonTang

@mathematics654 

I merged your post with the bug report on this.

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 53 (1,291 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Definitely having issues with the Spooky Party. Everything that has been said above, young adults and adults are not able to click on themselves or on others. Guests stay in the corner. Best workaround I have so far is having a child form a group to help complete party goals. I think I got it once to work with a teen, but that was a while back ago.

Message 23 of 53 (1,252 Views)

★★ Novice

yep same for me

Message 24 of 53 (1,220 Views)

Re: Am I the only one that have problems with parties in the game?

★★★ Novice

I am also having this issue on PS4. So glad it's not just me, it is driving me crazy!

Message 25 of 53 (1,201 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Social Interaction Missing During Events/ Error Code: 110:ed6f

★★ Apprentice

Same issue. Spooky party, guests stood off lot for the longest time, now they are not interacting and when I click on one I get no options. No CC or mods. 

Message 26 of 53 (1,135 Views)

can't click on any sims during a spooky party

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Parenthood, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Tiny Living Stuff Pack, Laundry Day stuff, Toddler Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? host a spooky party on halloween night with the same game packs installed.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can click on visitors (trick or treaters), and I can click on my pets but I cannot click on my sim or any of the sims that were invited to the party.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to interact with everyone
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed Realm of Magic today. But I also installed Dine Out the other day and haven't tried having a spooky party since well before then.

Well I installed Realm of Magic today and thought it would be appropriate to have a spooky party on Hallowe'en. When I did this, I was no longer able to interact with my Sims or any of the Sims I invited to the party. I ended the party and was able to interact with everyone just fine. I tried hosting a house party with all the same people and I didn't have any problems. So I tried to do a spooky party again and had the same issues - I couldn't click on anyone. 

I was able to interact with the trick or treaters and my pet cat. I could also shift click on everyone and get the debug menu. 

I do not play with mods or CC and all the solutions I found online were to remove the mods folder Frown 

If it matters, I'm in Glimmerbrook on the lot that's empty when you first open the map. 

Message 27 of 53 (1,125 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Social Interaction Missing During Events/ Error Code: 110:ed6f08c

★★ Novice
@flirtysimlish Also have this issue. Have never installed or used any CC or mods.
Message 28 of 53 (1,033 Views)

cant click on sims or interact with anyone- no cc?

★★★★ Novice

for some reason i cant click on my sims or have them interact with anyone! 

i took out all of my mods and the issue is still occurring :-( 

i can still interact with pets but not with any other sims. 

it started happening immediately as my sims "spooky party" started. 

does anyone know how to fix this issue? thanks! 

Message 29 of 53 (974 Views)

Re: cant click on sims or interact with anyone- no cc?

★★ Expert
Message 30 of 53 (942 Views)