Re: Sleeping/bed bug

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Action won't cancel?

★★★ Newbie

My Sim Is stuck On the Sleep Action Too! she Wont go to school, all she can do is walk around the house if I command her to. I can't even get her to travel.

Message 51 of 53 (690 Views)

Sleeping/bed bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost all except Star Wars and some minor packs/kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It has a connection to sims sleeping in single bed but it doesnt matter if i interrupt the sleeping or if the finish their sleeping time. First time after i downloaded Sulani (same problem at two different laptops) i only installed mods a week ago. The bug occured since more than a year by now.
What happens when the bug occurs? The icon of the sleeping action wont disappear anymore and the sims start further actions but will drop them straight away. To connect a couple of actions in a row is impossible. They wont do any of it.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to gibr them tasks after sleeping and they will do them :D
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Nothing more to add Standard smile

Message 52 of 53 (614 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Sleeping/bed bug

Hero

Sims stuck sleeping and couldn’t cancel that interaction? Not a product of a sci fi film as I
thought, but I can say that we have fixed this issue, well I hope.

Fixed in Patch 1.77.131/1.44

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 53 (6,484 Views)