[FIXED] Sims wont stay fat if they wear a certain piece of clothing

by Mogway

Original Post

Re: Bills, sims wont stay fat, sims want to leave work, ideal mood is gone

★★ Apprentice

for which one do you want me to make another post? Fat bug or want to leave work bug?

Message 21 of 47 (1,524 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Up to you.

The best option is to edit the first post here to make your report only contain one issue and open another for the other issue.

And thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 47 (1,521 Views)

Re: sims wont stay fat

★★ Apprentice

ok will do Standard smile will make this one the fat bug since you posted pictures of that too here

Message 23 of 47 (1,518 Views)

Hero
Makes sense. Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 47 (1,516 Views)

Champion

@Mogway, sorry about that! Embarrassed  I didn't see your video (I thought it was a signature and ignored it! Oops )  I only saw your attachment picture, so I assumed you meant that she was loosing weight too quickly, not that she was fluctuating between fat and skinny!. Raised eyebrow

But it looks like you and @crinrict are working it out!  Best of luck! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 25 of 47 (1,509 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Message 26 of 47 (1,508 Views)

Hero

Thank you

I'm going to tag this one as needs input as I want to see if others see similar issues in their game with this dress or possibly others.

I can duplicate it on your save.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 47 (1,504 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims wont stay fat if they wear a certain dress

Hero
Added as Needs input to see if anyone else has issues with this dress

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 47 (1,490 Views)

[NEEDS INPUT] Freelancer male top clips

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Strangerville GP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a male sim wear the black button down top with partially rolled up sleeves with the rolled up jeans (both items from the April 16th freelance career update).
What happens when the bug occurs? IDK if I'm seeing things or what, but the black shirt included with the freelancer update I have on my sim appears to suck in at the waist when he walks sometimes. I don't think it's every time, I suppose about half the time?, but I always notice it when he walks toughly forward (toward the player's screen). Some sort of clipping issue? I don't have a video but I usually spot it when he's coming out the check the mail or coming out of the bathroom. He looks like he has a super-skinny waist for a moment, but when he gets closer it 'pops' back to the normal size.
What do you expect to see? no suckage/tapering? [shrug]
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The April 16th patch. Saw it in my vanilla gameplay as well but thought I was seeing things. I have added MCCC to the file but that's it.

Attaching a screenshot of the outfit I'm describing. Hope something of what I've said made sense, I just don't really know how to describe it at the moment. hah! I have yet to capture it on video, though because it seems to just go as quickly as it comes. [shrug] A version of the sim is also on the gallery--I think I titled it Gone Mental (04)? (he's not wearing the outfit in this version though...made him a while ago but only recently decided to pull him out for some gameplay. *G*)

Message 29 of 47 (1,505 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Freelancer male top clips

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 47 (1,454 Views)