by Kanelbullet

Original Post

Re: Toddler glitch

Hero
@brittanynicole2 Merged your post with existing thread on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 71 of 94 (1,589 Views)

★ Novice
@brittanynicole2 This is also happening to me and i have additional information regarding food in Toddlers pockets. If they are told to eat a carrot from their pocket they will do the animation, gain no food satisfaction, and then place the carrot back onto the floor.

Figured this out after I found 5 random carrots laying around the house.
Message 72 of 94 (1,511 Views)

★★ Guide
@Purpsta OMG that was happening to me recently, too... a toddler got trapped by grapes he was supposed to eat lol!
Message 73 of 94 (1,468 Views)

Toddler won't eat enough

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.52.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Pets, Pets accessories, Parenting, Butler, Christmas, Guitar, Citylife
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a toddler grab a meal, let it eat until it autonomously stops. Look at the bar for hunger.
What happens when the bug occurs? I let the toddler eat, it stops eating before it's full, and then I have a house full of hungry toddlers and get notifications that they gotta be fed or they'll be taken away. Sometimes the toddlers have meals in their pockets and plates here and there in the house that they've just left instead of fulfilling the meal.
What do you expect to see? The toddler to eat enough so it won't have to eat again so soo.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Because of problems with the high chair, you know, sim taking a good while to put the child in the chair, maybe the child and the adult walks opposite directions in the staircase and misses each other, and generally a lot of things happen that makes the sims sooo slow, so well I started letting the toddler take care of themselves. Well, the parent still cooks the food but the toddler grabs a plate. But! It won't eat enough!

Message 74 of 94 (1,452 Views)

Re: Toddler won't eat enough

★★★★ Expert

@Kanelbullet   Here is an existing bug report for the issue. If it matches yours, please click Me Too on the first post.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-won-t-eat-a-full-meal/td-p/7958693/page/7

Message 75 of 94 (1,431 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims won't eat a full meal

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrictClockworkNed I have the same issue since the october patch.
It's very anniying, especially since I play generational gameplay on rotation. All my households have at least one toddler.
Message 76 of 94 (1,414 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@DonroaAkashu Ah, sorry, went through the first forum pages without seeing it.
Message 77 of 94 (1,416 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Kanelbullet  See the stickied posts on the first page for a compiled list of reported issues; and click Me Too on any of those you have experienced in your own game Standard smile

Message 78 of 94 (1,402 Views)

Hero
@Kanelbullet I merged your post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 79 of 94 (1,350 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims won't eat a full meal

★ Apprentice

I don’t play toddlers usually so I’m not commenting on that but my Sims won’t finish a full restaurant meal or any meal on public lots. At home they will, but they end up leaving half of their meal on the table otherwise. NPC’s do the same.

I have played with my two mods & without, the results are the same.

Message 80 of 94 (1,323 Views)