Re: Only eating half the food

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Only eating half the food

[ Edited ]
Hero

@stayc615 wrote:

Tried a new save, moved to Oasis Springs instead of Newcrest and it still happens. 

OK

I merged this with the toddler thread and adjusted the title

EDIT: Added 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 94 (2,375 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims won't eat a full meal

★★★ Novice

I'm having all of these issues. Everything was fine until the recent patch, and now I can barely play my toddlers. They won't eat a full plate of food, they glitch and get stuck holding plates and toys and they can't put them down. I use resetSim to play them again, but anything they hold disappears until I reload the game, then it appears floating in mid-air. The toddlers go to sleep and get up again immediately. I don't have any mods or cc. I really hope they fix this because at the moment I can't play any games with toddlers. 

Message 22 of 94 (2,337 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrictClockworkNed Having the same issue in my game too.
Message 23 of 94 (2,286 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issue as well with update. No Mods or CC.

Message 24 of 94 (2,281 Views)

★ Novice

Having the exact same problems with toddlers, guess the island came with extra bugs.

Message 25 of 94 (2,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Also experiencing the toddler glitch since the update.  They won’t put down toys, plate disappears from inventory, sleep interaction (toddler to sleep, gets up immediately) and high chair (adult puts toddler in high chair then immediately takes them out).

I do do not play with mods or cc. Repaired game after speaking with support. It did not help.

Message 26 of 94 (2,192 Views)

★★★ Guide

I am having this issue, too. I haven't really noticed it with children/teen/adult however it is 100% of the time a toddler will not eat a full portion of the meal and then complains because their hunger is not filling up. No matter how many times I queue up eating they won't eat a full serving.

Message 27 of 94 (2,147 Views)

★ Novice

I'm definitely having this issue as well. My toddlers won't eat a full meal, which makes it nearly impossible for me to keep up with their needs to the point that one of my toddlers was taken away. I need a fix to this ASAP because it is so frustrating that it is making me not want to play the game.

Message 28 of 94 (2,062 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrictClockworkNed Ugh, what a pain.
Message 29 of 94 (2,043 Views)

★★★ Novice

I haven't noticed anything with toys but my toddlers, in all of my saves spread out all different towns, aren't eating. I noticed when I got Island Living, but I hadn't played a house with toddlers before then for about a week so it could have been after the patch as well. It's super frustrating, They spend the same amount of time eating only to put down a half eaten plate and then have to repeat the entire thing all over again (or you have to cheat to fill their hunger)

Message 30 of 94 (2,011 Views)