[FIXED] Sims wearing wrong outfits at venues/parties

by RyckRainthrottle

Original Post

Re: Sims now wear everyday clothes instead of party outfit to all bars.

Hero

I've gotten an answer but not a definite one. Should get more info on it.

It might not be a bug since stuff WAS changed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 36 (1,607 Views)

Re: Wrong Outfits on Community Lots

Hero

@canelacaliente,

I'm just seeing something similar. Two of my males are not wearing their club outfit. They are in their SWIMWEAR because they were so before the meeting.

Looks like the already bugged swim wear outfit is a problem with this too.

Can you confirm that it might be a swim wear issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 36 (1,621 Views)

★★★ Pro

I think this goes beyond club outfits.  I was also getting the wrong outfits for careers.  Some of my Sims were going to work in their everyday outfits instead of their career outfits and this happened for multiple careers.  For club gatherings the work around I have is to set all outfits to what I want the club to wear but it doesn't always work because sometimes Sims will show up in their regular clothes, which is the last outfit I had them in, and I have to change them.  When they show up to a lot in their regular clothes, the group has a negative reaction to them until I change their clothes.  The glitch is present when you send two playable Sims to a lounge.  In the lounge they should be wearing formal, not party but the Sim will show up in neither.  They will show up in the last outfit you had them dressed in.  Hopefully this will get fixed soon.

Message 23 of 36 (1,617 Views)

★★★ Pro

This sounds like it is related to the other thread I made about the clothing.

Message 24 of 36 (1,601 Views)

Hero

Yeah, there's a few clothing issues that might just be connected.

Keeping all separate for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 36 (1,594 Views)

[ Edited ]

I had researched the work attire issue and had found that if they are in their sleep wear,  they will change into work attire and then immediately into everyday wear.  This only every happens to me when it is time to go to work and are wearing sleep wear.  if they are in anything else they will stay in their work uniform when they change.  I have all the other issues you do as well in mentioned in another thread.  Plus I have noticed the same thing about showing up in everyday wear to a lounge or club gathering and having to change the active sim manually into the proper attire.  Sims used to change automatically.  Plus I agree that  should be the standard.  I'm currently seeing that club = everyday and lounge= party as defaults.  I think they did it on purpose but I wish they would change it back.  Or maybe they would consider adding a venue attire you select at the venue info tab under build.

Edit:  I just joined Knights of the Hedge and showed up in everyday attire but with just a Knights Helmet and everday clothes.  It looks like the game was trying but the everyday somehow is overriding the club attire.   Everyone else in the correct Knights attire.  Its more obvious ( and annoying) when the club uniform is so specific as the Knights costume.

Message 26 of 36 (1,609 Views)

[ Edited ]

In addition to the lounge,  I noticed they don't change for the gym either..  They show up in whatever they were wearing before and includes club members that meet at gyms if there is no club uniform.  If there is a club uniform, club members wear that, but your active sim is still in everyday wear.    However everyone else not in a club does show up in gym attire as normal. They will change however when they first use the gym equipment. One thing they did correct from before was the spinning back to everyday attire between each gym machine.  At least they don't do that constant changing anymore. 

Message 27 of 36 (1,591 Views)

Hero

I've decided to merge the clothing discussion again. I think they are either the same or closely related.

Still not sure if this was simply changed on purpose.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 36 (1,575 Views)

[ Edited ]

I was wondering if it was changed it on purpose as well  Maybe they decided not to have your Active Sims's attire change  when travelling in case you wanted them to arrive in a specific outfit , however this led to me arriving at the library in the towel I left the gym in.

I am just glad that everyone is not wearing everyday wear all the time to all locations.  That bug was too rampant with people showing up to all venues in everyday wear, bartenders, maids, pizza delivery and other NPCs wearing everyday wear and people constantly spinning into everyday wear between gym equipment workouts or getting in and out of the pool and constantly spinning back and forth to everyday wear..  Hopefully the won't over correct anything and have all that happen again. 

Message 29 of 36 (1,560 Views)

Betreff: [UNCLEAR] Active & Inactive Sims wearing wrong outfits at venues

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Happens to me as well. I'm also not using any mods.

Message 30 of 36 (1,420 Views)