[FIXED] Sims wearing wrong outfits at venues/parties

by RyckRainthrottle

Original Post

Re: Sims now wear everyday clothes instead of party outfit to all bars.

★★ Pro

Me too. I saw this on a mod free and CC free save after the patch. Thought it was just a random glitch. It also happens in my regular save as well with my CC and mods in. No children or teens in the bar though so far as I've seen in the past.

But definitely not wearing party clothes.

Message 11 of 36 (3,629 Views)

[ Edited ]

I am seeing party attire when the go to a lounge.  They are not however wearing it to the night clubs, just everyday attire.  When you create some great party outfits for them to go out dancing in, its disappointing that every sim is there in casual everyday.  The clubs however all seem to wear their club attire when meeting at a nightclub and that seems like it is appropriate.  The correct attire seems to break and get fixed repeatedly.  As a sidebar, the sims are still spinning out of their work attire if they are wearing sleepwear when the initially change into work attire.

Message 12 of 36 (3,614 Views)

★★ Pro

I just wanted to add that bartenders are wearing their uniforms. Unlike in the past. So that appears to be fixed in my game. I'll try a lounge and see if they change into party clothes then.

Message 13 of 36 (3,600 Views)

[ Edited ]

I noticed the bartenders started wearing the correct attire from a patch earlier so I am glad that got corrected.  Just a thought, .  I wondered what would happen when you sent a social club to a Lounge and the social club had special attire designated. I wanted to see if there was a conflict but there wasn't    Club members wore their special attire for their club and regular Lounge venue visitors wore party wear.  Just wanted to rule out that there wasn't some sort of conflict happening at the night clubs but this test demonstrates you can have party attire and social club attire at the same venue.  The only other curious thing I noticed was that the Windenberg trailer seemed to show sims in either social club attire or what seemed to be everyday wear rather than party attire.  I see Nancy Landgrabb by a DJ booth in her everyday wear and some others ......so, maybe they turned it off on purpose since the last time it broke they wore everyday to both nightclubs and lounges..  Party Attire might be intended for more formal or special occasion now that nightclubs are more like discos.  I think in the Sims 3 they only dressed up for the lounges and not the discos.

Message 14 of 36 (3,583 Views)

Re: Wrong Outfits on Community Lots

★★★ Pro

This glitch Instill happening as of the December 2015 patch.

Message 15 of 36 (3,543 Views)

Hero

Trying to get some feedback from the devs on this but no luck so far.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 36 (3,561 Views)

Hope they respond.  Seems that the logical thing is for lounges to be formal and clubs to party wear. 

Message 17 of 36 (3,555 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thanks

Message 18 of 36 (3,529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

My issue was in regards to playable Sims.  For example, my Sim goes to a lot like a lounge with a group and all the Sims are in their party attire (it was formal when the game first started but either they changed it or the feature broke) and my Sim is still in her pajamas.  I have to change my Sim into the party attire.  Before, I didn't have to change my Sim's outfit.  They would already be wearing the outfit designated for the lot.

Mixologist in my game that work on community lots are sometimes showing up to lots in their everyday clothing.  I have only seen this occur twice since the update though.

This glitch may be GT related and may need its own thread but it seems related to this so I will leave it here.  When I choose outfits for female Sims in the game, they show up to community lots in grey underwear.  This does not happen with male Sims.  Male Sims will just wear their normal outfit for the category that was not changed or the outfit I set for the group.  I created a workout group and sent them to the gym.  The gym has a pool.  The male Sims showed up in their group workout attire while the female Sims showed up in gray underwear.  The female Sims did not change into their group attire until after they changed into their swimwear and then back into their workout attire.

Someone mentioned they saw Sims in everyday attire at a club.  This will happen if you have a dance party at a club.  I think they should have set dance party outfits to be party attire instead of everyday attire.  It makes no sense for Sims to go to a party in their everyday outfits.

I am still testing this issue in my game.

Message 19 of 36 (3,515 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

AH, didn't pay attention there. 

@canelacaliente I'm sorry. Should have waited for your answer. I've split again

About your new issue, are you using custom content on your Sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 36 (3,494 Views)