Re: Dinner party guests no longer wear formal attire

by crinrict

Original Post

Dinner party guests no longer wear formal attire

★★ Guide

Dinner party guests used to show up in formal wear, but recently I noticed they have been coming in their party outfits instead. I don't know if this was a deliberate change, but it's disappointing as the only other time formal wear is automatically chosen (to my knowledge) is for weddings, which are infrequent in my games.

I'm on macOS 10.12.4 (Sierra), no mods or cc, all expansions and packs except for Bowling Night Stuff.

Message 31 of 36 (1,482 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Hi @funcrunch

there's been ongoing confusion with outfits no longer being the one they wore before.

I've merged with existing thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 36 (1,454 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Is anyone still seeing this issue after installing today's patch (version 1.36.99)?

If so, please let me know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 33 of 36 (5,161 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happening in my game, latest update, no mods/cc.

Showed up for a date at a Lounge, wearing same everyday clothes before the event. My date also dressed in everyday. All other NPC Sims were dressing in the correct outfits at the time.

Message 34 of 36 (1,283 Views)

Message 35 of 36 (1,228 Views)

Hero

@kwanzaabot wrote:

Yes, it's still happening. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/929309/let-sims-wear-their-assigned-cas-outfits-instead-o...

Please refer to this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Weirdly-dress-NPCs-at-festivals-night-clubs-parties/td-p/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 36 (1,218 Views)