[FIXED] Sims wear random clothes when they work

by Alwaysgoodmood

Original Post

Re: Wrong Clothes for Science Career

Champion

Did you create the sim yourself or is it one of the Maxis premades?

Just curious: Is your sim Mitchell Kalani? Does the outfit look something like this?

career2.jpg

Message 41 of 53 (1,751 Views)

★★★★ Pro

They're Apprentice Inventor (level 2 of Science career).

I tried the cheat. It seems like the sim had two job outfits, one was the correct one and the other was the incorrect one, but I've never seen her using the correct one since the bug appeared. Anyway, the cheat seems to work, she has used the correct outfit for two days now.

Message 42 of 53 (1,744 Views)

★★★★ Pro

It's Cassandra Goth. It's the same hat as Mitchell on your picture, but the clothes were something with an apron.

Message 43 of 53 (1,743 Views)

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Glad that helped.

I merged your post with a similar thread on the issue. Guess it's the same.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 53 (1,711 Views)

★ Guide

I have a mermaid sim who works as a Space Cadet (Astronaut career lvl 6). He uses a space helmet when he leaves to work, but the rest of his clothes are nothing you'd wear in space.. He uses this same outfit every time he goes to work, as seen in the picture

Message 45 of 53 (1,671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Sozki All my mermaids go to work with random outfits. My vampires are fine.

UpdateI just did some testing with my mermaids. When I use "sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas" it works. But as soon as the mermaid goes swimming the career outfit resets and it becomes a random outfit.
So "sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas" works for mermaids as long as they never swim and turn into their mermaid form again.

(Posts merged by CM) 

Message 46 of 53 (1,662 Views)

Hero
@SisterGloomy Mermaids have a separate issue.

The thread can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-IL-Workout-reverts-to-everyday-for-mermaids/m-p/80...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 53 (1,644 Views)

★ Guide

My male sim started the military career, and when I sent him to work he was wearing a female bathing suit with heels. 

Message 48 of 53 (1,604 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My male sim started the military career and wears an evening dress to work. Please fix this already....

Message 49 of 53 (1,494 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have a sim in the Scientist career, I when to work with him, he shows up to work in a smart black formal style suit (as if he was dressed for wedding or funeral), while all his co-workers were their expected blue lab coats. 

Message 50 of 53 (1,456 Views)