[FIXED] Sims still show toddler traits in the relationship list

by koba_sue

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Sims still show toddler traits in the relationship list

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Some patch after 1.49, strangerville or island living triggered this for me. 

Edit: Just went and looked in other households. Every parent I've looked at now sees their children's old toddler trait. (Siblings also see each others toddler traits)
So it's not only active households, it has effected all the sims in every world for me. 
Went in to an old save to see if the bug was present there. It was not. I aged a toddler up and the traits was fine. So I saved, went to main menu and opened the save again. After saving this bug triggered for every sim. So it has nothing to do with aging up. 

Message 61 of 65 (1,215 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims still show toddler traits in the relationship list

Hero (Retired)

This is also an issue on PS4. All children that started as toddlers show those toddler trait in their parent or sibling relationship panel. The same happens if you give an adult a retraiting potion. Any other sim that knew all the retraited Sims previous traits will retain the old traits in the relationship panel.

Message 62 of 65 (1,205 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Children still have toddler traits in the relationship list

[ Edited ]
Hero

Toddler Traits are no longer visible after aging.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

EDIT

New thread if anyone still has issues: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Toddler-traits-in-Relationship-panel-after-aging/t...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 65 (6,599 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm still seeing this one - currently on the 12/12/2019 patch.

Message 64 of 65 (1,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Bra1nBlast3d Is this newly happening on a s Sim that aged up after the nov patch ?

If so, please create a new thread.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 65 (1,001 Views)