[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrict

What is the bug template? (?-?)

Message 31 of 65 (1,707 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims still show toddler traits in the relationship list

Hero

@koba_sue

Just edit the first post. You will be promoted to fill in some fields.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 65 (1,702 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrict
The "dropdown menu" is buggy and I cannot choose a platform. Because of that I cannot publish the edit.

By the way: As I started a new save with Cats & Dogs this bug disappeared with it. Unfortunately I do not have the old save anymore ...

Message 33 of 65 (1,699 Views)

Hero

Are you logged in with German ? If so, can you try switching the UI language to english. It should then work

Sorry for the trouble.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 65 (1,695 Views)

Hero

Added this back. Thanks for editing @koba_sue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 35 of 65 (1,664 Views)

Toddler trait not removed when growing into a child

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, Citylife, Get Together, Get to Work, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa-day, Outdoor Retreat, Toddler stuff, Fitness stuff, Bowling stuff, Vintage Glamour, Backyard studd, Kids Room stuff, Cool Kitchen stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Luxery Party.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By aging her toddler into a child.
What happens when the bug occurs? My child is constantly sad because of her negative moodlet.
What do you expect to see? After my toddler grew into a child her toddlertrai "Charmer" still shows up as giving a negative moodlet but it has been removed from her traits panel. This makes her constantly sad.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

After my toddler grew into a child her toddlertrai "Charmer" still shows up as giving a negative moodlet but it has been removed from her traits panel. This makes her constantly sad.

Message 36 of 65 (1,645 Views)

Re: Toddler trait not removed when growing into a child

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have this bug too, it appears with charmers and wild toddler traits. The charmer buff make my adult sims sad and the wild buff makes my sims glitch. I would love to start a new game with my sims but do they lose the legacy and the relationships?

Message 37 of 65 (1,574 Views)

★ Guide

I noticed a very annoying bug in my game, every time a baby grows to child and then child to adolescent, baby traits still appear in the sims relationship panel.

For example, and I have a child and two teens in the game and in the relationship panel they still look like the traits of when they were babies, however, they are no longer at that stage.

I do not use cc in my game.
I already repaired the game on origin and problem still continues.

Message 38 of 65 (1,370 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Children still have toddler traits in the relationship list

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often / Not sure
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By aging a toddler into a child.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim is constantly sad because of her negative moodlet.
What do you expect to see? After my toddler grew into a child her toddler trait "Charmer" still shows up as giving a negative moodlet but it has been removed from her traits panel. This makes her constantly sad. The Independent trait is also stuck on another sim.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? I use some Custom Content but no mods.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Not Sure 

I am also having this bug as of July 2018. I have quite a few sims children and older showing toddler traits.

An example are these born in-game twins who are now adults.

One has the traits Goofball and Cheerful in her own Trait Panel but when I check what other sims know about her it shows her as having the traits Charmer and Slob (now that she's an adult she still has those same two traits in addition to the adult trait I gave her when she aged up). I tried using the potion to change traits but it still shows Charmer and Slob.

Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 01.52.49.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 02.03.16.png

The other one has the traits Genius, Music Lover and Foodie as an adult but what her friends and family know about her is that she's Genius, Independent and Foodie. However I haven't noticed her getting negative moodlets because of this.

Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 13.46.36.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 13.45.37.png

Message 39 of 65 (1,341 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Children still have toddler traits in the relationship list

EA Staff

Hi there!

Is anyone still experiencing this issue?

Thanks! :D 

Message 40 of 65 (1,254 Views)