Re: Get togther "curious about clubs"

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Sims still show toddler traits in the relationship list

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

How did you age the toddler (naturally, cheat, cake) ? Cake (with two different toddlers at different times, same household)

Aging on or off ? Off. I always play with aging off

Which traits ? Fussy and Inquisitive

Any mods/cc ? (never, removed, yes) Removed and it still happened

Gender ? Male for the Inquisitive toddler and Female for the Fussy toddler (brother and sisters, not twins)

Normal or Alien ? Normal

This is the first time I've had this bug with the toddler traits still showing in the relationship panel. I actually checked both Sims after aging up with the Show Sim Info mod and they don't have the toddler traits any more, but they show up in the relationship panel still with other Sims.

No toddler moodlets carrying over on aging up, since they don't actually have the toddler traits any more, but the glitch in the relationship panel persists even after traveling, quitting and restarting, and so on. This seems to be kind of a random bug. I don't understand why it happens with some and not others.

Edit: After several Sim weeks the problem has resolved itself for now.

Message 21 of 65 (2,208 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I don't know if it is a bug. I just noticed in my game that a couple of teens in unplayed households were sad constantly. I loaded into one household and checked. The teen had a sad buff that said "where is everybody: from charmer toddler being left behind". I played in the household for a bit then and the buff seems to come and go at random. Aged the Sim up into a Young Adult but the buff still appears. I checked another unplayed Sim that I noticed was sad often and the same thing was "wrong" with that Sim. I didn't play these household when they were toddlers at all.

Message 22 of 65 (2,160 Views)

Hero

Hi @ZauberNes

I merged your post to this thread for now but could you check if those Sims still have toddler traits in their relationship panels ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 65 (2,147 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi @crinrict I checked and no she doesn't still have the toddler trait in the relationship panel. Made some screenshots for you, see below Standard smile

toddlersadbuff.jpg

Message 24 of 65 (2,139 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@ZauberNes Would you be happy to share your save? If so please follow the instructions here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/60653...

Message 25 of 65 (2,127 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Of course Standard smile I used the 4th option > Box.com upload widget, hope the file arrived. I just want to mention it's one of my older save files, the one I almost exclusively play. And I have added and removed custom content over time and I like to play with the Mod MC Command Center installed ( I make sure to keep updated and always remove all CC before patches or new bought content) which could be the reason for this. So it may not be an overall issue in the game, just in the save..

Message 26 of 65 (2,118 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Hi @ZauberNes

I'm going to leave your post here for the moment as it sounds related to what others are having in this thread although you don't have the trait.

Thanks for sharing your save with @IrishMadCat_EA

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 65 (2,105 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you @ZauberNes We have the save.

Message 28 of 65 (2,096 Views)

★★ Novice

maybe this problem is related to having multiples? someone else in the thread mentioned having twins where one had the problem and the other didn't. i have sim triplets born in game where two of them have the issue and one doesn't. so maybe aging up more than 1 toddler to child at the same time (per play session, or maybe per day, idk that one) causes the issue. i forgot the order i aged them up but i'm 90% the one without the issue is the one who aged up first, and she definitely wasn't the last one to age up. also, if i save the household to gallery and put them in a fresh save it still happens, even if i change their trait in cas. this is everything i've noticed about it, i hope that it can help you!

Message 29 of 65 (1,957 Views)

Hero

@koba_sue

Could you edit the first post of this thread for me and add the bug template.

As this still seems to happen, I'd like to add it back

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 65 (1,945 Views)