by HechiceraSim

Original Post

Re: Children still have toddler traits in the relationship list

Hero

Open

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 65 (4,202 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ken's two toddlers (twins/girls) grow up into children. One girl still shows the toddler trait (anhänglich) and the other one does not! As both have the same parents (father: gameplay / mother: game generated) it seems that there must be a different reason for this little bug ...

EDIT: After restarting the game and installing the Vampires Game Pack both children had the correct trait. BUT now - as teenagers - the toddler traits are shown again. I give up. (^o-)

Message 12 of 65 (4,185 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
  • How did you age the toddler (naturally, cheat, cake) ?
    • 3 - Naturally, no party, mother is a vampire that hates children!
    • 4th - Birthday Cake I think
  • Aging on or off ?
    • On, regular life span
  • Which traits ?
    • Independent, Fussy, Silly x2
  • Any mods/cc ? (never, removed, yes)
    • Never
  • Gender ?
    • All male (x4), a Clingy Female will age up today
  • Normal or Alien ?
    • Normal, 2 were born vampires, 2 not

My new save they all are this way, I'm in my second generation. The only oddity is I am having a bit of lag if the game has been running for a bit (say over an hour), and I switch characters with the social panel open and expanded. This is a new computer, and a tad overspecced, and this is the only lag have seen in the Sims or any other game.

Not only do I use no mods, but I have only used one cheat: cas.fulleditmode. I used it to change the voices due to the bug where they all sound like little girls still after they age up. I did not do this in the save game where this did not happen. However, one of those with the wrong trait is still a child and I have not edited him, just the teens/adults.

Message 13 of 65 (4,160 Views)

Hero

Did you ever take that one to CAS with the cheat without changing anything ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 65 (4,143 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Not directly, but even though I used the cheat I still opened CAS via the dresser.  So it may have had its data loaded in even if I did not select it.

Message 15 of 65 (4,136 Views)

Child getting negative toddler moodlets after aging up that can't be removed

★★★ Novice

I had two toddlers with the charmer trait age up via birthday cake, and they still get the negative moodlet toddler charmers get if they go without talking to people for a long period of time. It's a sad +1 called "Where is everyone?"

The annoying thing is, nothing makes it go away except a moodlet solver potion. As toddlers, just talking to someone would make it go away. I've had my children talk to people, get comforted, and cry it out in bed, but nothing removes the +1 sad except the moodlet solver potion you buy with aspiration points.

I even tried the "remove all buffs" cheat, and it removed every buff but the sad moodlet.

I also saw one of my kids get a "stranger danger" tense moodlet after playing with her talking llama toy. I've never seen that before, but I think that's a toddler-only moodlet too?

Is there any way to remove the sad moodlet? Neither of my kids still have the charmer trait in their profiles, but I guess it's still in there somewhere.

Added screenshots of one of the children with the moodlet so it's clear which one I'm talking about.

Message 16 of 65 (4,133 Views)

Negative Toddler Moodlets Stay after age up

★★ Guide
The children still have the tired, hangry, etc. toddler moodlets until fulfilled after age up.
Message 17 of 65 (4,073 Views)

Re: Negative Toddler Moodlets Stay after age up

Hero

@shadedgrey63

merged your thread for now but could you double-check that the issue is indeed toddler traits still being present ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 65 (4,062 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

My issue wasn't about traits (it was the moodlets). but I did check. What do you know...

The toddler traits are only in the relationship panel, though, not Simology.

Message 19 of 65 (4,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Yeah, it's the traits causing the moodlets

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 65 (4,028 Views)