the sim went back to normal after i moved the bed in buy mode

Message 21 of 60 (3,322 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims stand on beds and drawers

Hero

Added 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 60 (3,312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

i just know how it happens with a double bed, when several sims have only one bed to sleep in & the speed is on highest

if one sim is taking a nap autonomously & another sim is tired enough to want to sleep in that bed, then the first stands up & instead to go away from the bed goes in the opposite direction & lands on top of the bed

i had also right now a sim in a similar situation but which didn't end up on the bed but became stuck beside it, the result was similar because he was unable to move away, he was the same stuck as if he would stand on that bed

to move the bed in buy mode unstucks them all

Message 23 of 60 (3,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too but my sim was standing on a side table. I went into build/buy and moved it out from under her then she went onto the bed. Using testing cheats you can tell the sim to teleport somewhere and that fixes it too. 

Message 24 of 60 (3,293 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me if one of my sims wakes up another sim... It has occurred when using the "wake up" option and when two of my sims wanted to wohoo in an occupied bed Standard smile)

Resetting the sim does nothing, I can go to buy mode and move the bed, they will then jump to to the dresser. If i move the dresser everything get back to normal.

Message 25 of 60 (3,265 Views)

★★ Novice

This has been happening to me all evening. I just closed out of the game because it is frustrating. I move one sim off the bed and a minute later, another ends up on a bed in another room. Sometimes while moving the bed in build mode, my sim that was standing on the bed will just jump to the dresser. Then they just started standing on dressers which is kinda creepy to me. Only a demon would stand on a dresser and stare at you sleeping in bed. I am guessing this is due to cats being recently programmed to jump onto most of the furniture. I have all packs and zero custom content. Please fix this annoying bug.

Message 26 of 60 (3,237 Views)

★★ Novice

This has been happening to me all evening. I just closed out of the game because it is frustrating. I move one sim off the bed and a minute later, another ends up on a bed in another room. Sometimes while moving the bed in build mode, my sim that was standing on the bed will just jump to the dresser. Then they just started standing on dressers which is kinda creepy to me. Only a demon would stand on a dresser and stare at you sleeping in bed. I am guessing this is due to cats being recently programmed to jump onto most of the furniture. I have all packs and zero custom content. Please fix this annoying bug.

Message 27 of 60 (3,237 Views)

Re: Sims stand on beds and drawers

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to my sim as well... she can't move off of the toddler's bed, and when I tried deleting the bed, she just teleported to a different bed. I removed all beds and she wound up on a desk. This is causing serious issues in my gameplay. 

Message 28 of 60 (3,188 Views)

Re: Sims stand on beds and drawers

★★ Guide

Same problem here.

CTRL+SHIFT +C
Testingcheatsenabled true
Then SHIFT+click on the floor 
Teleport here

Seems to be the only work around currently

Message 29 of 60 (3,171 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same happen to me when five sims were in the same room. One stood on the bed and was unplayable. Had to re-start game so sim would not die. Tried to move bed but then sim would be on another bed and so forth.

Message 30 of 60 (3,129 Views)