[FIXED] Sims returning from work too early

by thesimsfan15

Original Post

Re: Sims returning from work too early

★ Apprentice

I am having this problem now as well. However, I didn't start getting this problem till I purchased both Kitchen Stuff & Outdoor Retreat, I fear the glitch is a result as of that. I tried to repair the game, clean out the cache, and even removed my mods temporarily only to have the same problem. Unfortunately all EA could tell me was that I am experiencing a bug and to report it on the forums....Turns out others are experiencing a similar glitch to mine....when he comes home though I can control him, but I cant send him back to work. I do get a prompt and even if I click cancel to keep him at work, he still comes home. Looks liek this is one sim that's going to keep getting fired from his jobs till the glitch is fixed (Hopefully it is soon)

Message 11 of 15 (1,059 Views)

Hero

Did you try moving your family out and back in via household manager ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 15 (1,050 Views)

Hero

Haven't seen this in a while at all

Believe it to be fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (5,421 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Crin, I've just seen something similar to this in my newest save, regarding the work from home careers. I'm wondering if it's a lag/timeout sort of thing here? IDK The sim starts to go to work, but next thing I hear is the "late for work" call because the sim isn't at work - the sim just dropped the GTW action when it got to the sidewalk. Literally had this happen to 2 sims in my game today. Kind of frustrating because I'm trying to get one of them promoted.

Perhaps it's all a conspiracy....they don't want me to stop playing this save (almost done with the challenge I'm playing) so the sims are sabotaging me. LOL
Message 14 of 15 (934 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@bookmaster325

Could you either post here if you think that's close enough: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-not-going-to-school-work-and-reappearing/td-p... or create a new thread.

I'm locking this for age.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (918 Views)