[FIXED] Sims returning from work too early

by thesimsfan15

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Sims returning from work too early

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, since the swimming pool update i have noticed an annoying problem with sims when they go to work.

My sims go to work and then come home again roughly an hour later (in game time) when in fact they should have stayed there for much longer. When they come home they bring home their normal paycheck with them and the hours to work countdown resets to being 23hrs until work begins.While it's not exactly a game breaking problem or anything i am finding it really annoying. It appears to happen due to the fact that the sim's work interaction gets automatically cancelled out for some reason. I have tweeted EA's support page on twitter about the problem and they suggested going into origin and repairing the game. I did this but it doesnt seem to have made much of a difference.

Whenever this has happened i have been playing the same saved game each time and am not sure whether or not the problem occurs on other saved games.

Message 1 of 15 (4,860 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims returning from work too early

Hero

Haven't seen this in a while at all

Believe it to be fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 13 of 15 (5,434 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I've noticed that with my teens and children.

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 15 (4,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Oh I see, with me though it only happens with adults and children and teens go to school and come home as normal. Its weird. I hope there is an easy fix or patch for it soon.
Message 3 of 15 (4,829 Views)

★★ Novice
This happens to me as well. Only if sims go out and then come back home while another sim is at work. The sim would leave work early, get there paycheck for there time. But there job performance would suck.
Message 4 of 15 (4,685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having that exact same problem and i cant for the life of me figure out how to fix it.

Message 5 of 15 (4,623 Views)

Hero

Does it happen regularly or just randomly ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 15 (4,620 Views)

★★ Novice
It happens regularly
Message 7 of 15 (4,612 Views)

Hero

Meaning every time ? If so, are you willing to share your save game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 15 (4,603 Views)

★★ Novice
How do I do that
Message 9 of 15 (4,599 Views)

Hero

Go to this folder documents\electronicarts\thesims4\ and find a folder called save. Zip that up with winrar or another zip program and then upload to mediafire or dropbox. Then PM me the link. Do let me know which game/family it occurs in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 15 (4,596 Views)