Re: [OPEN] Sims return from Work/School early after loading screen

by helenthehunter

Original Post

★★ Guide
It's reappeared for me as well, having gone away for months. I don't have seasons so no holidays to change. It also happens if I enter CAS or manage worlds.
Message 61 of 98 (1,974 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] Sims return from Work/School early after loading screen

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Honestly, this problem has been around for months now... I'm beginning to lose hope for this ever to be fixed. But it's so annoying! This ought to be no. 1 on EA's prioritylist!
For me it happens only during holidays, after every loading screen. No matter if it's traveling, returning from CAS, or anything involving a loading screen...

Message 62 of 98 (1,937 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I agree, what is going on with fixing this bug? Like many others my Sims lose money when shunted home from work early, and it is ruining my game play. It is about time this bug was fixed.
Message 63 of 98 (1,870 Views)

★★★ Guide

Still having this problem... Kids go to school on time, then come back from school as soon as I do anything involving a loading screen. They just came back after I edited some outfits in CAS. Super sad face. Would like to hear that some kind of progress is being made.

Message 64 of 98 (1,817 Views)

business

★★★ Newbie

I have two sims in a household and they own a vet clinic. One of them has a job as a painter and the other works at the vet clinic. When my sim goes to work at the vet clinic, the other sim who is at work leaves work early every single time. Has this happened to anyone? Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Message 65 of 98 (1,722 Views)

Re: business

Hero

Hi @plumbella

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 66 of 98 (1,704 Views)

Re: business

★ Guide

I had this happen again just now. My two sim teens went to school and my sim doctor went off to work. I followed my sim police officer to work with him and I get messages that the rest are done with school/work. I have had this happen in the past as well with school, work, and scouts. It happens every time I play for the past month and a half. I haven't tried following the doctor to work yet and seeing if it happens there, but every time it's happened it was when I followed my sim police officer to work. 
I also had it happen when I would send one sim to different locations outside of work, but I don't do that too often. 

Message 67 of 98 (1,639 Views)

★★ Novice
This is happening to me, too. This is really frustrating to deal with when you tend to play large families. My sims have basically no dating life cause they can't leave the house without sending 4 people home from school/work.
Message 68 of 98 (1,556 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this problem too. It's annoying as hell.

Message 69 of 98 (1,529 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been having this problem for the last few months. The house that I've been playing is only a single character. Anytime she is not home and leaves for work (automated or commanded), the loading screen kicks on and she goes home. She gets paid for maybe 5 minutes of work. It doesn't have to be on a holiday.

Message 70 of 98 (1,236 Views)