Re: Sims leave work early

by Nashra85

Original Post

Re: Sims return early from work after loading screen

★★ Novice

This bug is not exclusive to holidays. It happens on any random day. I haven't created many holidays of my own yet. And usually the holidays the game came with are no work/school days. So i havent tried to send my Sims to work to see if this happens on those holidays. Hope this gives more insight to the issue!

Message 21 of 98 (1,672 Views)

Hero

Merged your post with exiting thread anyways. Going to keep this more general then as there have been two reports of it happening on normal loading screens.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 98 (1,666 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims return from Work/School early after loading screen

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 98 (1,651 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you! I'm going to try what was suggested above and see if it makes a difference outside of holidays, as well.

Message 24 of 98 (1,637 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well, ever since Seasons. For me, it's not limited to holidays. It's getting quite annoying since it causes performance loss and responsibility loss for children/teens.

Message 25 of 98 (1,590 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have this issue. It happens independently of all CC/mods and is reproducible across different saved games! I tried repairing the game and doing a factory reset. However, the issue for me occurs exclusively with an ongoing holiday, so at least I can predict and work around it. Hope they patch fix this soon. 

Message 26 of 98 (1,561 Views)

★★ Novice

I haven't had the problem with any of those listed. But I have the problem of my household children and teens leaving school when I join their father for work (GTW career). So basically the same, leaving the household for an "event".

Message 27 of 98 (1,550 Views)

Hero

@Nashra85 Moved this over here cause the other thread is specific for club gathering.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 98 (1,535 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I had that same bug. At this point I pretty much have all the Sims 4 content except for MFPS, and I don't use mods or CC. It was the Night on the Town holiday and I was playing with two Sims, an Astronaut and a Scientist. The Astronaut went off to work, and I decided to follow the Scientist to his active career, and as soon as the loading screen finished I got a notification saying that the Astronaut had finished his work day and come home.

A couple Sim days before that (which wasn't a holiday), I'd also had a problem with the Astronaut's needs not automatically replenishing while he was at work and I was following the Scientist at his active career. I don't know if that's related or not.

Message 29 of 98 (1,501 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I'm having the same issue. Here's what happened...

It's talk like a pirate day, 

Mom is a detective. I sent her to work alone at 9am. She went. 

I sent Dad to the spa (Club gathering), Mom was standing outside the spa, no longer at work, no longer able to send her back. So I brought daughter to the spa. 

2pm, daughter had a scouts meeting. I sent her to her scouts meeting, sent mom home, and ended gathering and sent dad to work since he has to work, too. 

Dad leaves the spa lot to go to work, and when it loads up to my home lot, he's standing on the side walk, having earned two dollars for work, with no way to send him back. 

Now... the daughter, at scouts... In two test saves, she came home when we loaded the home lot, and in 1 test save, she stayed at scouts.

Message 30 of 98 (1,490 Views)