Re: freelance Sims 4

by Niki81519

Original Post

Re: Problem with digital sketchpad

★★★★ Novice
@Zak_is_gey I have had that problem too. The only way I can do paintings is on the easel.
Message 151 of 163 (1,004 Views)

Re: Problem with digital sketchpad

★ Guide
@wthelotus Don't forget to click the Me too button whenever you see a post that has the same problem as you, it helps EA to spot which bugs are causing the most problems.
Message 152 of 163 (995 Views)

freelance Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My freelance job doesnt work. I bought sims 4 recently and when I did freelance, the checkpoint checked off the talking to the client one but the rest remained unchecked because my sims didnt finish his drawing on the drawing tablet. 

I hate this problem. Someone please help. 

And no I have no mods, I used to have mods but I reseted its factory and removed the mobs. 

Message 153 of 163 (789 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Niki81519 

The Digitalistic Sketchpad is current broken. Choose another career until it is fixed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 154 of 163 (760 Views)

Freelancer: Painter- Can't complete any projects

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Freelancer-Painter Career
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim won't finish making what he's suppose to make on the digital artist tablet and every time I try again, it makes me pay for it again and still won't let him finish the project.
What do you expect to see? Sim should be able to finish project and get the check mark for the gig.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I haven't tried with any other sims, but I have cancelled the gig more than once and started on a new one. I have tried to debug both the sim and the tablet and still won't complete the action.

Message 155 of 163 (890 Views)

Re: Freelancer: Painter- Can't complete any projects

Hero (Retired)
@Katrina-Ash I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.
Message 156 of 163 (876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for reassuring!

By that then I'm assuming everyone is facing this same problem.

Message 157 of 163 (745 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims reset using the Digitalistic Sketchpad

★ Novice
@MrAustenM I’m having issue now. This was posted a while ago, are you still having this issue?
Message 158 of 163 (752 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still a problem.. I tried using the sketchpad today, but neither sketches nor paid for paintings worked. When the sketch is getting close to finish the pad just teleports to the ground, and my sim resets. I have tried to buy a new sketchpad, travel to another world and restarting the game, nothing has worked. Seeing this has been a problem since the last big update, I hope it gets sortet out soon. :-)

Message 159 of 163 (626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue Devil

Waiting for a patch...

Message 160 of 163 (610 Views)