Re: [OPEN] Sims reset using the Digitalistic Sketchpad

by LuluTheCuteSim

Original Post

Sketch board bug

★★★ Newbie
Sketch board bug

When you use the sketch board, the person's behavior is initialized at the end of the picture's completion. Because of this error, you cannot use the sketch board itself. I can't do freelance work. I completely erased the game and tried it again. not using script or mode
What should I do? 

Message 141 of 163 (905 Views)

Re: Sketch board bug

Hero
@lannytlop Merged your post with the bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 142 of 163 (898 Views)

★ Guide

Just a point here, a lot of people are seeing this glitch trying to do a career objectives or gigs but this is not a criteria for the glitch, simply buy a sketchpad and draw anything on it and the problem happens.

Message 143 of 163 (869 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue. She stops and puts the pad down just before she's done and it shows no progress so I kept trying over and over until I went to the forum to see if anyone else was having the same issue. It's her first job so I guess I'll have her quit and just paint.

Message 144 of 163 (819 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Same problem, Sim resets, leaves sketchpad on the ground, and nothing happens and the gadget looks broken.

Message 145 of 163 (749 Views)

★★★ Novice

Man, how is this not fixed.
I shouldn't have to download mods for this game to work properly

Message 146 of 163 (709 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’m having this same issue on PS4.

Message 147 of 163 (689 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue Frown 

Message 148 of 163 (679 Views)

★ Guide

Yep me too.

Message 149 of 163 (666 Views)

Problem with digital sketchpad

★★★ Newbie

when ever I have a sim in the freelance artist career they can never finish a freelance painting. They will almost finish the painting but then just freeze and stop. The sketchpad ends up on the ground and my sim can't resume the painting. This has been happening since the November 10 update. I have mcc in my game but I've taken the mod out and that didn't fix the problem. Anyone else have this problem? 

Message 150 of 163 (607 Views)