Re: [OPEN] Sims reset using the Digitalistic Sketchpad

by hombokai

Original Post

★ Novice

It is still a problem even after the new patch. It started for me when I downloaded snowy escape

Message 131 of 163 (1,223 Views)

Re: Sims Cannot Use Digitalistic Sketchpad

★★★ Novice

Hi!

i have a similar issue-- my sims can pick up and use the sketchpad, but the drawing is never completed. Like the circle will almost fill up, then my sim just resets and the sketchpad is on the floor. I've tried restarting my game, leaving and rejoining the career, and even a factory reset, but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Message 132 of 163 (1,216 Views)

★★ Novice
@chxrru Hi I am having the exact same problem! Do you know how to solve this please?
Message 133 of 163 (1,185 Views)

Re: Freelance Artist Can't Finish Painting, Resets

★★ Novice
@crinrict hi is there a solution, cant see a solution? I dont understand this merging crap! Please xplain the solution?
Message 134 of 163 (1,178 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this same problem.  I thought it might be mods that may need updating, but I changed to a clean The Sims 4 folder I had for a problem I had a while ago.  Still the same, with the same problems as the others.

Message 135 of 163 (1,140 Views)

Hero
@Robyn_Whitehead It's a bug. Other than using a mod there is none.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 136 of 163 (1,120 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you Standard smile I hope EA sort it soon!
Message 137 of 163 (1,115 Views)

Digital sketchpad not working

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.34
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, city living, get to work, cats and dogs and my first pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the digital sketchpad
What happens when the bug occurs? When I almost finish the painting the sketchpad drops to the floor I don’t get the painting in my inventory and it clears all my sims tasks
What do you expect to see? The sim should complete the pairing have it in there inventory and continue with there tasks
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The bug happens with all my sims in the Save game and started happening after the latest patch

Message 138 of 163 (933 Views)

Re: Digital sketchpad not working

★★★ Novice

The Same.

As soon as the logo is made, the queue of my Sim resets and the sketchpad teleports on the floor. No logo. I can't finish the Gig. 

This started after I'd installed the new Update.

Message 139 of 163 (805 Views)

★★ Novice

I just started using Sims 4, base game only, on XB1 through Game Pass, which now includes EA Plays if you pay for a certain level of Live Service. No mods are allowed or Custom Content, so that’s not an issue & it’s the latest version of the game, I assume, as console versions like this are likely automatically updated. I have my Sim work from home,  on occasion, in the Influencer career. The daily requirement was to create sketches & is described as creating unique sketches or illustrated paintings on the sketch pad 3 times. I have heard some people had trouble with the whole thing resetting & not completing. I managed to get the 2 hr one done though it took way longer than that, but this one won’t because it never actually completes the sketches to count. 

Message 140 of 163 (697 Views)