Re: [OPEN] Sims not receiving their Shrewd trait money

by AndyZhang2896

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Guide

This issue happens to me too. I didn't even get the notification.

Message 51 of 60 (3,654 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Is there any update on this issue? It's been more than a month since we've heard anything, and the most recent patch didn't resolve it (at least for me).

Message 52 of 60 (3,593 Views)

★★ Guide

Same here! My Sims are very angry - they want their money! Help...!

Message 53 of 60 (3,525 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

The 'Shrewd' trait doesn't work if you leave the house lot (the sim can go to his/hers job, but you can't join him either). Otherwise it seems like the timer for the 7 days resets every time you leave the house lot.

I got 2 or 3 times when the trait activated and got the 5% interest on the money, but so many weeks passed without me getting any money.
This still seems like a bug to me and hope it gets fixed...

Message 54 of 60 (3,331 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I understand it was a small update and it may not have been on the manifest but "Shrewd" still isn't working after the "October 3rd update" ... for me at least, happy if it is working for others. Standard smile

Message 55 of 60 (3,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tested, you are right. Thank you!

Message 56 of 60 (3,172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still no money from Shrewd trait. Is this being worked on? 

Message 57 of 60 (3,051 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It used to be that when playing with other households I'd get messages from the household with a Shrewd-traited Sim.

Now when I started playing again recently this stopped happening, I was glad at first, thinking they fixed getting messages from other households but now found out the whole thing just doesn't work anymore.

It's like stuff gets broken at a faster pace than they can fix it.

Message 58 of 60 (2,928 Views)

★★★ Novice

This still appears to be bugged. Seems like the patches have done a number on this game. I've been encountering numerous bugs that never used to be an issue. I completed the fabulously wealthy aspiration and my sim never received the benefit. It seems they are more worried about producing new content then maintaining the original. 

Message 59 of 60 (2,804 Views)

Re: Sims not receiving their Shrewd trait money

Hero

Sims with the Shrewd reward trait weren’t as shrewd as they thought they were. We have restored their shrewd’ness and they should now actually receive the money they so rightfully shrewded away at the end of each week.
○ We blame it on bad investments, the cd market apparently didn’t mean compact discs

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 60 of 60 (9,296 Views)