[FIXED] Sims loose homework and leave it lying around

by cotter282

Original Post

Re: [WORKAROUND] Sims loose homework and leave it lying around

★★★ Apprentice

@1Kimi115 wrote:

!My issue was weird, my sims are twins, and just aged up into children, they got their homework halfway done and then stopped, well after looking around I thought they had switched homework, so I had them switch, well now neither one can do homework and they're supposed to start grade school (elementary school) the next sim day!

I should also add that the only option is to place the homework in world or in inventory.

Message 21 of 25 (845 Views)

Hero

That usually shouldn't matter. Kids in the same household can share homework.

Are you using any mods ? Did you try selling the homework and buying new ones through the bookshelves ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 25 (839 Views)

Hero

Teen Sims will now autonomously place their homework back into their inventory when finished.
  • Archetypal “Rebel” teens decry the modification, claiming cruelty to animals, “What’s my dog gonna eat now?!”

This issue should be fixed with Patch 1.36

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 25 (13,790 Views)

★★ Novice

Well, this is not fixed, I find kids leaving homework in the magic school or at parks and places that are teen hangouts.. Anyone know of a Mod that will fix this?

Message 24 of 25 (536 Views)

Hero
@Romzarah Please make a new thread if you're seeing this again. This thread is from 2017

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 25 (521 Views)