[FIXED] Sims keep spinning outfit after shower/bath/hot tub

by LittleDinosaurPG

Original Post

Re: After showering my sim won’t stop changing

Hero
@LivingDeadEmily Merged your post with the bug report on the issue.

Please click me too on the first post.

I'll forward your info about it also happening if you don't queue anything.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 45 (1,344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This happens in my game too.  An elderly person keeps getting changed repetitively every time I cancel her bath function in order to discipline a toddler who is making a mess!  Every single time!

@TheLastLeg It's from the cheapest bath tub. Every single time I have to actually save and exit my game, regardless of what I try to get the character to do in order to get out of it. And of course, when I get back in the opportunity to discipline is gone.

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 22 of 45 (1,310 Views)

★★ Guide
Okay. This is starting to happen to me too. It happens most of the time when I am interacting with a toddler.

Example situation:

Bathe toddler queued, the Sim goes on a loop of "changing clothes" but somehow the toddler's hygiene replenishes?

It's one of many examples.
Message 23 of 45 (1,297 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims keep changing outfit on taking shower/queuing something

★ Guide

Similar happening in my game though not related to giving a toddler a bath. Mine happens when she takes a bath - she keeps spinning from nude to dressed. If she uses the shower, it does not happen.

Message 24 of 45 (1,257 Views)

Sim spin around changing between naked and bathingsuit after hottub

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except My First Pet Stuff & Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim bath in the expensive hottub from patio stuff. Have the sim interact with someone (in my case, a pet)
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim steps out of the hottub, and spins around changing between naked and barhingsuit, instead of interacting with her pet dog. Reset sim, have the sim try to interact again, and sim spins around again.
What do you expect to see? The sim interacting with the dog even after getting out of the hottub.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim has had no problems interacting with her dog before she got in the hottub.

Message 25 of 45 (1,290 Views)

Re: Sim spin around changing between naked and bathingsuit after hottub

Hero
@marianlarsen Probably same issue as this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Sims-keep-changing-outfit-on-taking-shower-bath/...

Leaving separate for now but might merge later

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 45 (1,282 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict It does sound similar. Thank you.
Message 27 of 45 (1,275 Views)

Hero
@marianlarsen Merged the thread and adjusted the title.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 45 (1,219 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims keep spinning outfit after shower/bath/hot tub

★★★ Novice
@crinrictStang_KURO I have been having this problem occaisonally as well. Not EVERY time but enough times. The only thing I've been able to do to reset them without quitting the game is using testingcheats to "Edit in CAS," then exit back into gameplay. The Sim will then be reset, usually in a different location but not stuck at least.
Message 29 of 45 (1,163 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims keep spinning outfit after shower/bath/hot tub

★★★ Newbie

I keep having my sims hop out of the shower and just keep changing clothes and I can't stop them

Message 30 of 45 (1,140 Views)