Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Sims keep spinning outfit after shower/bath/hot tub

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to make sim go to get shower, and then make them give a bubble bath to toddler that sleeping.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim is change their outfit to normal outfit and then change to nude round and round.
What do you expect to see? Sim just change to normal outfit and give a toddler bath
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've control my sim to go to get a shower, and then I make them to give a bubble bath to their toddler that sleeping. but sim is change their outfit to normal outfit after get out from a shower and then he change into nude again and change to normal outfit again round and round except the toddler is woke up.

And another glitch that i found is light-purple skin alien toddler has undelete polygon floating above his head. 

Message 1 of 45 (10,602 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims forget how to put on clothes after bathing at friends' houses

Hero

Fixed an issue that made Adult Sims constantly change outfits while Taking a Shower, and then giving a Bath to Toddlers

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 43 of 45 (6,605 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims change their outfit to nude when try to make them bath their child

Hero
@LittleDinosaurPG I can totally duplicate this. It does happen when you queue taking shower yourself/bath toddler. The toddler doesn't need to be sleeping.

Could you please create a seperate thread for the alien issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 45 (10,544 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims keep changing outfit on taking shower/bath toddler queue

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 45 (10,490 Views)

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Unsure.  This was my first encounter and bug was already reported.
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? S/CL/GTW/GT  Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat  Toddler, Backyard, Kids Room and Romantic Garden
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to make sim go to get shower, and then make them give a bath to toddler
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim is change their bath outfit to normal outfit then to nude, caught in loop

What do you expect to see? Sim just change to normal outfit and give a toddler bath
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?  After June 18 update

Could not attach video file, linked below  Teen sim was directed to bathe, then change outfits, then Give toddler a bath.  Resetting sim worked to break the loop.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ow7ww44m5my106/Sim%20caught%20in%20outfit%20loop.avi?dl=1

Message 4 of 45 (10,426 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I had a similar issue, however it wasn't tied to my sim having to look after a toddler.  I directed my sim to encourage her child to clean up a mess while my sims was still in the shower and my sim got stuck in the loop of changing between 'nude' and clothing (she also didn't finish showering, but that was because she had showered autonomously so my directing her to do something afterwards stopped her from showering).  If you'd like to see it in action, you can see it when my video where this happens goes live (tomorrow, July 15/19 at 1 pm EDT) and it starts around 17m26s https://youtu.be/nYdzbkkGSWs   I did try resetting her but she remained (pixelated) nude so I took her into CAS after it happened and when I went back into live mode she was fine.  

I have no mods/cc, regularly delete my localthumbcache and this happened after I had just done a factory reset of my game to try and help with a different issue in the same save (already reported elsewhere). My game version is PC 1.52.100.1020 

Best regards,
Jennifer

Message 5 of 45 (10,353 Views)

Sim keeps switching from clothed to naked

★★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Parenthood, Seasons, Laundry Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Adult sim is in the bath with next action queued relating to a toddler
What happens when the bug occurs? Once the sim leaves the bath they keep switching from clothed to naked in front of the bath
What do you expect to see? The sim dresses and goes to interact with the toddler
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The spefic actions I remember this happening on are "bathe toddler" ans "discipline toddler". The sim will sometimes follow the "go here" comand and the bug will stop but thwm continuing to change for dressed to naked often continues in there new location.

Message 6 of 45 (10,311 Views)

After showering my sim won’t stop changing

★★★ Newbie

I’ve updated my base game with the newest update on July 16th and since I have whenever my sims showered when she comes out she changes into her outfit but then continuously changes and makes the game unplayable where I have to quit and load it back up. I don’t have any cc so that isn’t causing it. Any help?

Message 7 of 45 (9,538 Views)

Re: After showering my sim won’t stop changing

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@DrReaper95sGirl

Go to your game folder in the Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims4.
Delete localthumbcache.package file in this game folder. (The game will recreate it but without saved errors)
Fix your game in Origin.
Origin/Library - right-click on the game folder - option : "repair game"

You can try also to reset your sims

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/how-do-i-reset-my-sim-and-what-does-that-do/

By the way, have you anything queued while taking a shower?

It can be the same bug as here

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-keep-changing-outfit-on-taking-shower-bath/m-...
I don't work for EA

Message 8 of 45 (9,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to my sim every time a shower is followed by an action to do with the new dog.

Message 9 of 45 (10,246 Views)

Weird Changing Clothes Crash

★ Novice

Platform:Mac
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.155.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Halloween and Toddler.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure it happened Randomly.
What happens when the bug occurs? Rapidly changing clothes.
What do you expect to see? I got out of the tub and then was rapidly changing from naked to my outfit over and over again and it wouldnt get out of it. I tried to agnoledge my cat but it wouldnt work.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Here is a video of what happened.

Message 10 of 45 (10,204 Views)