Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Sims invites occurring at residential lots

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.75.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have sim invite them out to eat
What happens when the bug occurs? sims will be invited to go somewhere, then they'll end up at the sims home
What do you expect to see? To go to the place sims asked them to go to
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. most recent patch

Screenshot (342).png

Sims are randomly asking other sims to go another sims house for dinner. Also seeing this happening when they invite them to something like Geekcon, as they'll end up at that sims home. 

Message 1 of 15 (4,010 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Sims invites occurring at residential lots

[ Edited ]
Hero

Fixed an issue where NPC invites to festivals or to residences were sending Sims to an incorrect destination.
There is still a lingering issue regarding invites to events in Get Famous, such as the talent showcase, and celebrity sightings. We are continuing to investigate those for a future update.

Fixed in Patch 1.51.77

Please be aware that Get Famous invites still have issues.

If anyone experiencing them, please create a new thread.

Please use this thread for the showcase/talent shows: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GF-Unable-to-be-invited-to-Talent-Showcase-lounge/...

If you still have issues with other invites, also post there and state which ones those are.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 15 (3,498 Views)

All Replies

Re: [FIXED] NPC invites occur on wrong lot

★★ Novice

I'm having a similar problem. Updated today and installed Get Famous, now when my Sim gets invited out the main message doesn't match the location listed at the bottom of the message. When I agree to join them I travel to the location at the bottom of the message, but often the sim that invited me leaves as there isn't actually an event occurring.

This has been happening since I launched this new game, I'm fully patched, running on a Mac.

Message 2 of 15 (3,882 Views)

Re: [FIXED] NPC invites occur on wrong lot

Hero

HI @LittleBitBusy 

seems your issue is the same as this one so I moved your post over here.

Please also click me too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 15 (3,875 Views)

Re: [OPEN] NPC invites occur on wrong lot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My glitch started after I updated the game yesterday. I keep getting invited to someones home but then I end up at a completely different location. 

Thank you for moving my post to the proper location. I took a screenshot of the issue. Hopefully, it will help. 

Version 1.51.75.1020 is what I am using.

Product: The Sims 4
PlatformPC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? With every single sim that asks me to their house.
What is your current game version number? 1.51.75.1020

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 

Expansion Packs:

City Living

Get Famous

Get To Work

Get Together

4 Seasons

Cats & Dogs

Game Packs:

Dine Out

Strangerville

Vampires

Stuff Packs:

Luxury Party Stuff

My First Pet Stuff

Perfect Patio Stuff

Spooky Stuff

Vintage Glamour Stuff

Steps:

How can we find the bug ourselves? Have sim invite them out to eat 
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims will be invited to go to dinner at a sims house and then end up at a random location like a restaurant or bar
What do you expect to see? To actually end up at the location that my sim is being requested to go to. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? None
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes, after I installed the patch yesterday.
Please describe the patch or change you made. The patch that became available recently and I installed the Vampires Game Pack

Message 4 of 15 (3,824 Views)

Hero

@VintagePinkLady  moved your post over to the new thread.

I believe yours is the same as OP.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 15 (3,807 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have the same problem. My Sim was in training when he was invited to the talent contest. It was not in the lounge but on an empty lot. When he turned around, his friend disappeared and he stood alone. All packs installed and the game up to date.

D4XviEGWwAUwxXC.jpg large.jpg

Message 6 of 15 (3,758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have similar  issue. After April 16 update. My sim keeps getting invitation to attend talent contest. But ends up in resedential lot. I am including picture of invite.

Message 7 of 15 (3,719 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

- Invites to the talent showcase is now bugged for me too. before the patch, they were okay.

- invites to residential lots sometimes now include vacation worlds

Message 8 of 15 (3,709 Views)

★★ Guide
I'm having this problem too. I have some packs installed and some custom content.
Message 9 of 15 (3,509 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Fixed an issue where NPC invites to festivals or to residences were sending Sims to an incorrect destination.
There is still a lingering issue regarding invites to events in Get Famous, such as the talent showcase, and celebrity sightings. We are continuing to investigate those for a future update.

Fixed in Patch 1.51.77

Please be aware that Get Famous invites still have issues.

If anyone experiencing them, please create a new thread.

Please use this thread for the showcase/talent shows: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GF-Unable-to-be-invited-to-Talent-Showcase-lounge/...

If you still have issues with other invites, also post there and state which ones those are.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 15 (3,499 Views)