[FIXED] Sims don't move their mouths properly

by leozabotto

Original Post

New Update bugs

★★★ Apprentice
Okay, so, it's not exactly game-breaking (well, not for most people), but I've run into an issue since the January 2017 update Dx I know they added teeth customisations, but now my sims mouths don't move. I can still hear their voices, but the mouths stay shut. Can this be fixed please? This is without mods running in my game.
Message 31 of 79 (1,147 Views)

Re: New Update bugs

Hero

@TrinityBabe Merged with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 79 (1,141 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Sims don't move their mouths properly

★★★ Newbie

True Frown I hope this gets solved soon.

Message 33 of 79 (1,120 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims don't move their mouths properly

★★★ Newbie

oh my goodness i thought i was the only one. I thought it was a toddler issue but it's EVERYONE. I thought I was losing my mind and thought it was a mod issue. I removed all mods and next thing you know, it's still happening. This is actually one of the most annoying bugs I've ever since and I'm sorta used to them :D

Message 34 of 79 (1,113 Views)

★ Guide

I saw this with a sim using the new gap-tooth version. The sim she was talking to behaved as usual.

Message 35 of 79 (1,108 Views)

★★★ Novice

I hope they fix it soon. I just love to watch my Sims while talking or singing... Frown

Message 36 of 79 (1,013 Views)

Sims' mouths are not moving properly

★★★ Novice

After toddlers update my sims' mouth don't move as they speak. I tried removing all my mods and redownloaded the update but it didn't fix the issue.

I know that a lot of people is having this problem so I hope to get a solution soon.

Message 37 of 79 (1,006 Views)

Re: Sims' mouths are not moving properly

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 38 of 79 (997 Views)

Re: Sims' mouths are not moving properly

Hero

@Capim237 Merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 39 of 79 (991 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Sims don't move their mouths properly

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here.
Message 40 of 79 (909 Views)