Re: [OPEN] Sims don't move their mouths properly

by crinrict

Original Post

★ Novice

I first noticed this issue after the toddler update when my sim was singing--or would have been, had her mouth been open lol. It's less noticeable in conversation, but once you do notice, it becomes really unnerving and impossible to ignore. I've also been experiencing another issue: I'm not sure if this is just me, or if the game is just determined to not let me have redheads, but my sim had a baby, and when he aged up, he had black hair, so I went into CAS to change it to red, but when I went back to the main game, it was blonde. I tried changing it in CAS a few more times, and every time I reentered the game, it would be any color other than red. And it's only with red hair; if I change it to brown or black, it stays the same. The hair issue is irksome, but it's not the end of the world. The closed mouth issue on the other hand is beginning to put me off playing, as it really impacts the gameplay. Please, EA, fix it.

Message 71 of 79 (1,698 Views)

★ Novice

This bug regarding mouths not moving is a  massive problem for me as a machinima artist. I have an ongoing voice over series on youtube. I'm sure other machinima artists would greatly appreciate a fix for this as we use the game as part of our art form. Hoping there is a solution to this problem soon.

Message 72 of 79 (1,647 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Sims don't move their mouths properly

★★★ Apprentice

I hope this is fixed soon as it is very immersion-breaking. Idle noises Sims make don't seem to be affected, but talking and singing most definitely are.

Message 73 of 79 (1,495 Views)

★ Pro

Sync problem got fixed since the newest patch today! YAY))))

Message 74 of 79 (1,438 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
They came out with a new patch today! It says the fixed the lip sync issue. Please let me know if this fixed your issue
Message 75 of 79 (1,424 Views)

★ Novice

It's fixed for me :D

Message 76 of 79 (1,404 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

We addressed an out of sync voice and animation issue that was causing our Sims to be ever so slightly off.
  • Had that early film feel, except without the cool fighting, or person in rubber monster suit scenes.

Fixed in Patch 1.27.80

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 77 of 79 (4,479 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict Sync problem is back, sims mouths don’t open when they speak, I use wonderful whims and some cc objects and CAS parts, mods are updated to latest patch and expansion.
Message 78 of 79 (904 Views)

Hero
@misstrgal Please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 79 of 79 (895 Views)