Re: [TO ADD] Sims don't move their mouths properly

by daarsim

Original Post

Re: My sims mouths wont move and voices don't sync up HELP!

★★★ Novice

Yes I too have this issue and it's really annoying, almost game breaking especially when having a LP going with a sim that's a singer/musician. Really takes the fun out of it. Hopefully its patched soon as I haven't been playing much after this bug came along.

Message 61 of 79 (1,327 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have this issue as well. Not only the mouth is not syncing, there's the CAS zoom out issue. I don't know what are the others issue I may not identified, but so far the issues are two: mouth and zoom out during CAS

Message 62 of 79 (1,270 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you to the person who started this thread. I hope all who are experiencing a similar issue will report it here. I cant imagine it being an isolated issue for a few Simmers.

I have been having the same two issues since a few days into the toddler patch. Sims in CAS and live mode have no lip movement when talking, singing or interacting with each other. I also have the CAS, undo jump to full body issue, but the voice and mouth sync issue is more devastating to me. It is hard to play with my sims talking to each other, flapping their arms around with their mouths completely shut and you can't see the old or new teeth you choose. The most frustrating part of all, is not being able to see the fangs in the new game pack I purchased.

Message 63 of 79 (1,228 Views)

★ Apprentice

This bug where sims mouths no longer move is driving me mad, especially with the new karaoke machine, I loved watching my sims sing along. I hope this gets fixed asap. 

Message 64 of 79 (1,140 Views)

Re: Toddlers update sims talking bug

★★★★★ Novice

I bin having the lip syncing issue ever since the toddlers update. I had my fingers crossed that the vampire pack update would fix the issue. I purchased the pack updated my game and immediately put my sim on speech desk to say a speech. Same problem remains. Lips are not moving the way they used too. Did you by chance find a fix?? or is your problems still exist? I even removed all the mods out of the folder and placed them in a completely separate folder, uninstalled my game and reinstalled it. Still same issues... please let me know if you found a fix.

Message 65 of 79 (1,099 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here , my sims won't animate their mouth while singing / chatting / complaining... Poor things are stuck with glued lips. I don't know how my vampires will feed now.. lol

Message 66 of 79 (1,100 Views)

★ Pro
There is no need trying to fix this by the players because it's a game releted bug since the toddler patch. EA need to come up with a patch fix. All we players can do is wait.
Message 67 of 79 (1,086 Views)

★ Apprentice

I hit the Me Too button on this one because... ME TOO! All my Sims in old or newly created saves have lock-jaw when they talk in both CAS and Live Mode. I've been so busy IRL I don't get a chance to play much but when toddlers came out I wanted to create a new save just to try that out and in CAS I noticed the lock-jaw issue right away. At the time I was hoping it would just be a problem in CAS but it is there in Live Mode as well :-(

Anyway, I don't have any Mods or CC and I have not even had the chance to buy the new Vampires pack yet but I have every pack prior to Vampires. I'm just so afraid I'll break my game if I Mod it up and it can make diagnosing actual bugs more difficult. Back in the Sims 3 the only mods I really used were ones designed to fix issues with unsolved bugs in that game.

Message 68 of 79 (1,063 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims don't move their mouths properly

★ Apprentice

I just noticed this today when I had a sim practice singing. Didn't notice if it happened during conversation, but I'll check and see. Ther are no cc/mods in my game either.

Message 69 of 79 (1,054 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims don't move their mouths properly

★ Apprentice

Hi! I'm having the same issues ... My sims don't move their mouths, not in cas and not in live-mode. I don't like playing sims anymore.. storytelling doesn't work like this Frown

Please EA fix this !! Frown

Message 70 of 79 (1,042 Views)