Re: [OPEN] Sims don't move their mouths properly

by KBear33

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] Sims don't move their mouths properly

★★★ Apprentice

Same here.  lips out of sync both in cas & live mode, i never changed any of the teeth so it cant be anything to do with changing said teeth!

I hope it gets fixed soon, as it is annoying.  =)

Message 41 of 79 (1,129 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It happens to my sims too!! Also, they stand around for a while with things in their queue for more time than they should take before doing it and when they have conversations......and I am not "conducting" said conversations? They just stand there staring at each other for a while right in the middle of the conversations. Not sure if the latter is due to the patch as well, but I know one other simmer with the same problem I have. 

Message 42 of 79 (1,108 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Kbear33 Do you have any mods in your game? I'm having the same issue a lag when Sims do stuff.

Message 43 of 79 (1,077 Views)

Re : [TO ADD] Sims don't move their mouths properly

★ Pro
The phone color bug and no mouth animation bug also happen in my game. First noticed in CAS. And I can also confirm that the undo button does not work corectly in CAS. It kicks you kompletly off the details editing into full body view.
Message 44 of 79 (1,063 Views)

Hero

@LuvMySimz wrote:
The phone color bug and no mouth animation bug also happen in my game. First noticed in CAS. And I can also confirm that the undo button does not work corectly in CAS. It kicks you kompletly off the details editing into full body view.

Could you just click me too on the respective threads. You'll find them all in the compiled list for convenient link

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 79 (1,060 Views)

★ Pro
Sure will, thanks @crinrict
Message 46 of 79 (1,053 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I had CC in game and I decided today just to take out the CC, repair, and go back into my game and it still happens unfortunately. A friend of mine experiences it as well and Im sure has mods and/or CC in her game. So it definitely isn't just you that is experiencing it.

Message 47 of 79 (1,016 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro
Of course not. Look at the first page. So far 194 people reported it and there are many more who do not report it here. This is a terrible bug for our sims and should get fixed asap!

Edit to add: 213 reports now. Getting more...
Message 48 of 79 (997 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Sims don't move their mouths properly

★★★ Novice

i got the same problem here too Frown  hoping that issue getting solve real soon

Message 49 of 79 (859 Views)

Re: My sims mouths wont move and voices don't sync up HELP!

★★★★★ Novice
I am having the exact same problem. I removed all CC. Did you ever find a fix for this?
Message 50 of 79 (798 Views)