Re: [TO ADD] Sims don't move their mouths properly

by ceunon20

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Sims don't move their mouths properly

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Sims don't move their mouths properly after today's patch. Occurs in CAS and Live mode.

Look:

Message 1 of 79 (6,854 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Sims don't move their mouths properly

Hero

We addressed an out of sync voice and animation issue that was causing our Sims to be ever so slightly off.
  • Had that early film feel, except without the cool fighting, or person in rubber monster suit scenes.

Fixed in Patch 1.27.80

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 77 of 79 (4,233 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Yeah, I can duplicate that

It's seems to work every other sentence, then it's off

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 79 (6,757 Views)

★★★★ Guide

For me it happens when I change their teeths! Frown 

Message 3 of 79 (6,687 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this problem as well! It's really annoying. I've also noticed that the CAS Undo button no longer works properly since the patch. If you press it, it sends you out to the full-body view. This is especially bothersome if you're trying to edit a Sim's face. I hope EA releases fixes for these issues soon.

Message 4 of 79 (6,599 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well. Happens to all ages in CAS and in Live mode.

Message 5 of 79 (6,584 Views)

★ Guide

Have this problem too and I haven't even used the new CAS features yet. No mods, No CC.

Message 6 of 79 (6,565 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issues here. Sync is off. Playing without mods of any kind

Message 7 of 79 (6,543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I had the add more columns for CAS mod, and it broke CAS. Had to delete it out my mods folder for it to work again. I do notice the mouth movements are not there as much too.  Also, I have a issue with changing sim's eye color cause the swatches dont show up most of the time. not sure if its a mod issue or the patch. 

Message 8 of 79 (6,539 Views)

Toddlers update sims talking bug

★★★★ Novice

After the new toddlers update I am having an issue where when my sims talk, their mouths do not move or if they do, they don't move right. I do use mods, but I disabled them and removed the entire mods folder and it still had the issue.  Please help!  While it is not game breaking, it is annoying.

Message 9 of 79 (6,413 Views)

Re : [TO ADD] Sims don't move their mouths properly

★★★ Apprentice

The mouth no longer agrees with the word, it is horrible this stuff, the face remains frozen when they speak. It is to see absolutely, the game is horrible like this...

Message 10 of 79 (6,420 Views)