[FIXED] Sims don't age/die

by Franstntn

Original Post

Re: [WORKAROUND] Sims don't age/die

Hero

A Love Guru from the Romance Festival that is married into a household will no longer remain immortal.
  • I’m reminded of the philosopher Socrates, when after an eventful night of revelry, he said “I married what?”

This has been partly addressed

The Love guru one has been fixed. All the other CL traits are still bugged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 47 (1,108 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Sims don't age/die

★★★★ Guide

The last patch helped with my 'age glitch' save (the sim gurus adjusting for the addition of toddlers), so this one is 'solved' for me. At least for the moment (Hope I'm not jinxing myself by saying such - hah!).

Message 42 of 47 (1,093 Views)

Re: Can't age up one of my sims

★★★★ Guide

Crin, just wanted to drop another note of thanks for your helpful advice. I recently had another sim that the game 'forgot' to remove this hidden repairman trait when he was married to one of my sims. I fixed it right up after doing a quick search and finding your reply in this thread (I had forgotten the exact command to the fix). So, thanks again! Standard smile

Message 43 of 47 (1,057 Views)

Hero

Hi @bookmaster325

glad to hear that helped you :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 47 (1,047 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Further fixes for this in patch 1.34.18

Sims with the isWeirdo and isCityRepair hidden traits will now properly age if they have been added to your family…

I believe that's all of them so I'll mark this as fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 45 of 47 (6,645 Views)

Re: age bar stuck

★★ Novice

So I'm having the same issue, and I realize this post is a tad old. But could anyone direct me to a step by step guide on how to fix this bug?

Message 46 of 47 (767 Views)

Re: age bar stuck

Hero
@Angle-O-Fire Really depends on your Sim. There's a number of traits that make them immortal.

Here's some solution steps: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2016/07/sim-dont-age-anymore/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 47 of 47 (720 Views)