[FIXED] Sims don't age/die

by Franstntn

Original Post

Re: Immortal Sims

Hero

@NocturnesRequiem

there's a few CL hidden traits that can cause this: Weirdo trait and some others.

You'll need to remove them with the cheat. More info in this thread I merged your post into

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 47 (1,550 Views)

Re: Can't age up one of my sims

★★ Novice

Hello,

I was wondering if there are any more hidden traits other than the 3 below that can cause the glitch?

traits.remove_trait isWeirdo 

traits.remove_trait HasMetNanny

traits.remove_trait isCityRepair 

After the last patch none of these 3 are fixing my male sim that I just moved into my household.

Thanks

Message 32 of 47 (1,499 Views)

Hero

There's a lot more.

If you're not opposed to mods, download the SimsInfo mod. It will tell you what hidden traits the Sim has. Most SimsNPC related ones have the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 47 (1,494 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much. The mod helped me identify that my Sim has unknowingly been dating the Love Guru! Oops

Message 34 of 47 (1,489 Views)

Hero

Dating the love guru makes you immortal ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 35 of 47 (1,484 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh, no, sorry. To be clear, the Sim I moved into my active household was the Love Guru and he was immortal.

Message 36 of 47 (1,475 Views)

Hero

Ah, yeah. that makes more sense :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 47 (1,468 Views)

Re: age bar stuck

★★★★ Guide

:O Thanks for the solution.Definitely going to try t apply this when next I open the game. Thanks a bunch.

Message 38 of 47 (1,451 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Tried all the trait removal cheats - have yet to work,. :/ Very frustrating...only method that 'works' is deleting the sim (sucky option imho).

Message 39 of 47 (1,437 Views)

Hero

There's a mod called SimsInfo. Gives you all the hidden trait the Sim has.

Helps identify the guilty one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 47 (1,429 Views)